Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs apparently buying Georges-Kevin Nkoudou (nope me neither) for £11mn from OM.

Looks great on YouTube lol.

Think he's kinda shown his true colours not signing for a team competing in the champions league, he was brilliant last season though, Chelsea fans will be made up.

you'd expect them to be back in the champions league next season and for the foresseable future. It's a massive blow for leicester, but who's to say it's not a great deal for them? Sold for £30m after just one good season, it's not as if he was a world renowned youngster who just hadn't lived up to potential up until last season. Many players just have a worldy season ... and in today's current clients the money teams just chuck £30m at them rather than being patient and waiting to see if it was just a one-off. It's what liverpool have done for a few season's now. Brainless transfer dealings.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-14-at-144623.png

Seriously though, the man has wrinkles on his wrinkles FFS

"It is difficult for me to say how tough the Championship will be because I have played in the Premiership but I would not have dropped down the divisions for any other club and I hope that shows how much I want to be back at United."

He looks like now, what Hibbert will look like when he's 60!

Think he's kinda shown his true colours not signing for a team competing in the champions league, he was brilliant last season though, Chelsea fans will be made up.
Anyone who thinks Chelsea won't be back up there again are naive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back