Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well if they're offloading Dunk then that shows once and for all that Shane O Duff is the star of that pair

I bet the other club asked for him first and Brighton said no way, so they've settled for Dunk....:cool:

I think with one going to Leicester and the other still stuck at Brighton, we can see which ones better.

United have spent £150m on 3 players and their first team is hardly going to be any better.
Yet the media are making out their business is totally normal and isn’t indicative of something slightly unusual going on at the club. Just like the appointment of OGS wasn’t shown to be unusual.

How has no one within the media taken a step back and asked “what the hell are they doing?” instead of purring about how much of a “huge club” they are despite the fact they’re 31 and 32 points respectively behind their biggest rivals and it’s got to the point where they can’t attract players from the higher echelons of football anymore.

Yet the media are making out their business is totally normal and isn’t indicative of something slightly unusual going on at the club. Just like the appointment of OGS wasn’t shown to be unusual.

How has no one within the media taken a step back and asked “what the hell are they doing?” instead of purring about how much of a “huge club” they are despite the fact they’re 31 and 32 points respectively behind their biggest rivals and it’s got to the point where they can’t attract players from the higher echelons of football anymore.
It's all about that rebuilt tho. lol

Torino have rejected West Ham's 60m euro offer for Belotti and as a result continue to be played with in their quest for a centre forward. Keep 'em coming.

I know right, signing young players for unbelievable money then giving them even more unbelievable wages whilst simultaneously keeping hold of all your problem players and even giving some of them new deals is a classic rebuild. Long may it continue
Reckon we can sell em Broadhead for 100mil, he's got a bright future.

FWIW I'm a fan of Wan Bissaka, but for that price/wages it's absolutely mental.

United have spent £150m on 3 players and their first team is hardly going to be any better.

Im a huge fan of Wan Bissaka and nobody can deny that he's a massive upgrade on Ashley Young, who isnt even a RB.

Maguire is a very good defender, tried and tested and they dont have to worry about him adapting as they would if they signed a foreign CB.

Are they world class signings? No, but they are big upgrades on the defenseive side.

Not sure on James but he was buttons in todays market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back