Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
United have spent £150m on 3 players and their first team is hardly going to be any better.

Here's a post from Bluemoon:

De Gea- £22 million
Shaw- £32 million
Maguire - £80 million (to be confirmed)
Lindelof - £30 Million
Wan-Bissaka - £50 million

Fred- £55 million
Pogba- £100 million
Matic £40 million
Lingard - £0

Lukaku - £90 million
Martial - £54 Million (inc add ons)

bench
Dalot £22 million
Sanchez- £30 million
McTominay -£0
Bailey £35 million
Rashford -£0
Rojo £18 million
Young £16 million
Mata - £40 million

Almost £700 Million spent on that lot alone, record fee for Defender and Midfielder and Attacker in PL yet we are the ones inflating prices and ruining football :)

i've heard rave reviews for AWB, but also that he can't attack. They're paying for potential, but big moves for youngsters don't always work out. Valencia and Young are horrific choices for right back, but they've mainly been chosen to provide them an attacking full back, they may be more stable as a defensive unit, but i can't say for sure that he's better right now than those two.
AWB is an excellent defender who does get forward. Compared to Alexander Arnold he is not as effective going forward but I reckon him a better defender. Compared to most full backs getting forward he's pretty decent.

AWB is an excellent defender who does get forward. Compared to Alexander Arnold he is not as effective going forward but I reckon him a better defender. Compared to most full backs getting forward he's pretty decent.
I always prefer a FB to be good at the back 1st then develop his attacking skills.
Too many young FB's rely on their pace t9 get them out of the poo . Very teams are set up like City or Liverpool so you won't always get away with it

His attacking play is so-so but we are also talking about a Palace team that isn't throwing their fullbacks as far forward as possible. But defensively he was probably the best RB in the league last year, or at least close, so if he gets better there he could be top class. I wouldn't have spent that much on him still but it isn't as bad as this Maguire deal is going to be.

His attacking play is so-so but we are also talking about a Palace team that isn't throwing their fullbacks as far forward as possible. But defensively he was probably the best RB in the league last year, or at least close, so if he gets better there he could be top class. I wouldn't have spent that much on him still but it isn't as bad as this Maguire deal is going to be.
Yeah, agree with that.

Trying to blame anyone but the Manchester clubs, PSG and the clasico teams for ruining the market is comical at this point. The amount of money those teams throw around is absurd and pretending like Everton or West Ham or whoever overspending for someone by a little bit is the real problem is insane. Maguire for 80m is the natural progression in an off the rails culture.

Its mad that Maguire for £80m won't be the worst transfer this window for long if Leicester actually throw £45m at Brighton for Dunk.

Keane's a £100m player in this market in comparison.

If we received 80 million and spent the majority of it on Dunk and Perez this place would be in uproar. Tielemans is a very good signing but Leicester are massively overpaying on the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back