Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a post from Bluemoon:

De Gea- £22 million
Shaw- £32 million
Maguire - £80 million (to be confirmed)
Lindelof - £30 Million
Wan-Bissaka - £50 million

Fred- £55 million
Pogba- £100 million
Matic £40 million
Lingard - £0

Lukaku - £90 million
Martial - £54 Million (inc add ons)

bench
Dalot £22 million
Sanchez- £30 million
McTominay -£0
Bailey £35 million
Rashford -£0
Rojo £18 million
Young £16 million
Mata - £40 million

Almost £700 Million spent on that lot alone, record fee for Defender and Midfielder and Attacker in PL yet we are the ones inflating prices and ruining football :)
And they are as close to the top 4 as we are

HALLE ON WAY TO LONDON
Eintracht Frankfurt striker Sebastian Halle
is on his way to London for a West Ham medical, Sky Sports News understands, for a deal thought to be worth £45m

@MarcelsGoat

Haller’s going straight into my fantasy football team for next season. It’s the only way I can get something positive out of this

West Ham will have a very decent front three if Yarmolenko comes back well from his injury.

Yeah there'll be in "Best of the Rest" running for sure (Possibly even with us if we don't get the incomings we need)

Big window for Us, Hammers, Leicester, Wolves and Watford to be honest. We'll all be looking for top half finishes and to push for Europe as it currently stands

Yeah there'll be in "Best of the Rest" running for sure (Possibly even with us if we don't get the incomings we need)

Big window for Us, Hammers, Leicester, Wolves and Watford to be honest. We'll all be looking for top half finishes and to push for Europe as it currently stands
Obviously, I'd like to see Everton push on and give Arsenal, United and maybe even Chelsea a run, but it'll be a challenge not to get caught up among those you've mentioned, who will likely all be taking points off one another again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back