Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

But have you seen Zidane do that Pirouette thing in the centre circle and you know... he's French not Welsh. TBH I didn't realise this at all. Goes to show how a players contributions can be completely ignored at a whim because he doesnt have a certain.. je ne sais quoi ... Bales biggest failure was not being exotic and timing his career with Ronaldo.
I think they're just trying to find a way to backtrack after giving an enormous contract to a player whose body is breaking down.

If this Bale move to China has any truth in it, I think it's vindication for Zidane. No world class player at 29 that has hunger and desire would head there.

if this happens I hope no one ever says we're over pricing Wilf, especially when we've about 19 past Maguire in the past 6 games...
I can never understand it.He looks a tidy player on the box but when they play us it looks like he sends his methadone addicted twin brother. Next game on the box, back to tidy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back