Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Blackmore, Editor of Blowing Bubbles Monthly: I've been left impressed once again.

Sebastien Haller is hopefully going to be the striker we've been crying out for since Dean Ashton.

Perspective.

He's not saying he's going to be the next Dean Ashton, he's saying we've not had a proper physical and reliable number 9 since Ashton.

Haller will do well I feel. 32 goals and assists last season. Already scored and set up a few in pre-season. He'll have Anderson, Fornals, Lanzini, Yarmolenko, Wilshere etc giving him service.

Looks like Sessengnon and Lo Celso done. Too much baggage around Dybala unfortunately. Shame. Maybe a late late surprise?

So Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessengnon with Clark sent back to Leeds on a season loan. Kept Rose, Eriksen and Alderweireld. Decent window for us.

Possibly a late deal? Unlikely but who knows.

Surprised Leicester didn’t replace Slabhead
Think it's partly because we bought two centre halves in Soyuncu and Benkovic last season who haven't been given a run of games. Also the market for centre backs is crazy, hence the Maguire fee

Only time will tell whether we've made a mistake not goi g all out for Ake or Tarkowski

Spurs have done well there. Still won’t win anything though lol
They got Lo Celso but almost certainly gonna lose Eriksen, that certainly is not upgrade, i know Sessegnon was hyped few years ago but i don't remember anything from him last season, while i know nothing about Ndombele. They were far from perfect last season in Premier League, 13 defeats if i remember good

I don't think Arsenal have done as well as people are suggesting. Pepe could be good but they've lost the creative influence of Ramsey and didn't replace it. Iwobi another who created a lot for them and they're left with Ozil who has been hit or miss at best for a while and the loanee from Real Madrid. Tierney coming from Scotland to a proper league will be a big step up who might need time to adjust and David Luiz has never been a solid defender and he's getting on in age.

Man United I think have got quite a lot weaker. Massively overpaid for Bissaka and Maguire. Lost Lukaku and signed a teenage winger. Where will their goals come from now?

City I think have done the best business. Two top players which are big upgrades for their positions.

So Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessengnon with Clark sent back to Leeds on a season loan. Kept Rose, Eriksen and Alderweireld. Decent window for us.

Possibly a late deal? Unlikely but who knows.

Foreign teams can still buy from English clubs so Eriksen could still go

I don't think Arsenal have done as well as people are suggesting. Pepe could be good but they've lost the creative influence of Ramsey and didn't replace it. Iwobi another who created a lot for them and they're left with Ozil who has been hit or miss at best for a while and the loanee from Real Madrid. Tierney coming from Scotland to a proper league will be a big step up who might need time to adjust and David Luiz has never been a solid defender and he's getting on in age.

Man United I think have got quite a lot weaker. Massively overpaid for Bissaka and Maguire. Lost Lukaku and signed a teenage winger. Where will their goals come from now?

City I think have done the best business. Two top players which are big upgrades for their positions.
Ramsey hardly played last season for them, was injured at start of season and then again since January, don't think he is big loss for Emery. Ceballos seemed brilliant when i watched him at young Euros for Spain, i think he'l come good for them. Iwobi completely lack end product, every time i watched him play he would panic when found himself in good situation, he always seemed very average, good with a ball in feet but never do anything when found himself in good position. For me, their attacking trio look brilliant, their midfield with Ceballos and Torreira solid, but yeah defense is still not good, though Bellerin and Tierney if they stay fit (big if) gonna add a lot toward their attacking play, Emery like attacking fullbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back