Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foreign teams can still buy from English clubs so Eriksen could still go
They need to sell or they gonna lose him on a free, he could sign contract with European club in January with massive signing bonus, a la Ramsey and Can. I personally think thats exactly what he planning. No doubt in this next few weeks Levy gonna try to sell him to Atletico or something, i read somewhere that Simeone is interested

They got Lo Celso but almost certainly gonna lose Eriksen, that certainly is not upgrade, i know Sessegnon was hyped few years ago but i don't remember anything from him last season, while i know nothing about Ndombele. They were far from perfect last season in Premier League, 13 defeats if i remember good
Ndombele , is a beast got an absolute hammer of a shot. Should do well for spurs.

Think it's partly because we bought two centre halves in Soyuncu and Benkovic last season who haven't been given a run of games. Also the market for centre backs is crazy, hence the Maguire fee

Only time will tell whether we've made a mistake not goi g all out for Ake or Tarkowski
Which of these two is more likely to play? I'm thinking that they could be good fantasy footy options.

They need to sell or they gonna lose him on a free, he could sign contract with European club in January with massive signing bonus, a la Ramsey and Can. I personally think thats exactly what he planning. No doubt in this next few weeks Levy gonna try to sell him to Atletico or something, i read somewhere that Simeone is interested

Yes mate. Eriksen is only interested in moving to Spain (basically Barca or RM) so for them there is no urgency. No-one came in for him at all in this window although i think AM & Man U showed a bit of interest. He will go for a token amount in Jan and we probably make another play for Dybala who was close to signing but we/Juve couldn't untangle him from the 3rd party image rights complications.

The Evening Standard said on 31st May that our targets were Clarke, Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessegnon.....so on that basis, and given that we kept Rose (refused to sell him to Watford), Alderweireld & Eriksen (for now) we have had a decent window. A bit weak at right back but will have to muddle through with Aurier and KWP for now.

Rose was funny one...wants to move back North and then tried to force trough a move to Watford which, to be fair, is north for proper Londoners.

Foreign teams can still buy from English clubs so Eriksen could still go

True. It has been obvious for some time he only wants RM or Barca though. Do they want him now when now when he will be dirt cheap in Jan or free next summer?

Yes mate. Eriksen is only interested in moving to Spain (basically Barca or RM) so for them there is no urgency. No-one came in for him at all in this window although i think AM & Man U showed a bit of interest. He will go for a token amount in Jan and we probably make another play for Dybala who was close to signing but we/Juve couldn't untangle him from the 3rd party image rights complications.

The Evening Standard said on 31st May that our targets were Clarke, Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessegnon.....so on that basis, and given that we kept Rose (refused to sell him to Watford), Alderweireld & Eriksen (for now) we have had a decent window. A bit weak at right back but will have to muddle through with Aurier and KWP for now.

Rose was funny one...wants to move back North and then tried to force trough a move to Watford which, to be fair, is north for proper Londoners.
spurs will be right up there this season, solid squad. kane fit be an interesting season for you if you get off to a good start.

View attachment 64681

What a club. Also they didn’t just lose, it was a massacre I’m amazed the UN didn’t place a sanction on Everton after that game.

Did Everton play in that game? I watched it on telly and don't recall us being mentioned. It was very confusing as it looked like Goodison and there were some lads in blue making united look silly but I can't recall the word Everton being uttered.

Absolutely amazed no-one came in for Jarrod Bowen at Hull.

Their player of the year for the past two seasons scoring 37 goals in that time.

Only 22 with a supposed asking price of "just" £20m.

Is there really that big a gulf between the Championship and Premier League?

Spurs to vault over Liverpool for me this season.
could do, Liverpool will not change the way the play no real reason to as it works well for them, but teams will have there card marked this year, look at city they hit the space behind Trent( the best fullback in the world) , time and time again in the first half last week, if they were a bit sharper they could have exploited it better, saying that it's easier said than done Liverpool have a good shout of winning it .
I think this year a few have done well in the transfer market and things could work out less of a procession behind the top two.
Spurs, Arsenal , Wolves, Leicester ,even Bournemouth and of cause us all look stronger this time around , Man unt, not sure of the manager , and Chelsea have it in them to be good on any given day should be a good season when you add in we normally get a surprise team doing well into the mix.

Did Everton play in that game? I watched it on telly and don't recall us being mentioned. It was very confusing as it looked like Goodison and there were some lads in blue making united look silly but I can't recall the word Everton being uttered.
Very true, I seem to remember United “collapsing” a lot and seemingly conceding 4 goals against themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back