Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Eggs I thought no deals could be done until the Spanish window opened on July 1st???

....not done yet, Mike.

I think somebody pointed out, some deals will be done even if the player isn’t officially registered. I still think most business will be done after windows open, it’s generally very quiet at the moment despite our season finishing weeks ago.

....not done yet, Mike.

I think somebody pointed out, some deals will be done even if the player isn’t officially registered. I still think most business will be done after windows open, it’s generally very quiet at the moment despite our season finishing weeks ago.

Both clubs and the player have announced it though mate.

Both clubs and the player have announced it though mate.

...I know, it was clearly a done deal when Chelsea played in the EL final.

As pointed out, some deals will be done even if they’re not officially registered until windows open. The international window opens on 11th June.

The window NEVER shuts, you can sign players 365 days of a year.

CEASE with this madness.

Players can only be registered in transfer windows tho.

....but obviously you can only register in a window, and you can’t play them until they are registered. I think the only exception being out of contract players.

Is Zaha likely to go, can't see many wanting to fork out 70-80m being bandied about that's two transfer windows budget for some of us.
I'd love me a bit of AWB but we've got no chance.
I think if he goes he'll go to a Champions League side. Can't see City or the RS needing him, Chelsea have a transfer embargo and Spurs would offer c£15m. He could go abroad I suppose but unlikely. I think we would take £60m.
AWB will probably do another season for us. Then the world is his oyster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back