Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like him, think he's very good already at his age. Yes he gets caught out on the odd occasion but he's 21 and it was his first full year in the prem. Superb 1v1 defender, times his challenges well, has pace, power and very comfortable on the ball. I'd have loved him here

£50mill is the new £20mill and if Utd keep him for the next 10 years then its superb business.

I like him, think he's very good already at his age. Yes he gets caught out on the odd occasion but he's 21 and it was his first full year in the prem. Superb 1v1 defender, times his challenges well, has pace, power and very comfortable on the ball. I'd have loved him here

£50mill is the new £20mill and if Utd keep him for the next 10 years then its superb business.
This is what people said about Phil Jones and Chris Smalling years ago but it was 20 mil is the new 5 mil. 10 years on and the support despises them both for being there that long.

This is what people said about Phil Jones and Chris Smalling years ago but it was 20 mil is the new 5 mil. 10 years on and the support despises them both for being there that long.

Yeah but they are just crap players. These days you have league 1 and 2 clubs wanting £10mill for some young player nobody has heard of. It used to be £1mill, then £3-4mill, now its £10mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back