Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tielemans would be a coup for Leicester.

That midfield is formidable. Maddison, Ndidi and Tielemans.
One of the best midfields about that - people go on about us pushing ourselves into the top 6 because of how uncertain United/Arsenal/Chelsea might look but I’d take Leicester’s strongest XI over ours if they do manage to get Tielemans in on a perm.

One of the best midfields about that - people go on about us pushing ourselves into the top 6 because of how uncertain United/Arsenal/Chelsea might look but I’d take Leicester’s strongest XI over ours if they do manage to get Tielemans in on a perm.

That pereira is class at RB. Think Chilwell is overrated. Striker away from a very good team. Vardy is too inconsistent but still a threat.

That pereira is class at RB. Think Chilwell is overrated. Striker away from a very good team. Vardy is too inconsistent but still a threat.
Massively doubt they’d be able to get a better striker than Vardy, especially one that would suit Rodger’s system so well - the man scores goals. I think if they can bring in a quality wide man they’ll finish top 6 next season.

They’re miles better than us all over IMO.

If/when Maguire goes to United,I can see Leicester going for Stones.

I reckon City would be quite happy to get their money back or make a small profit on him.

United are going to end up 7/8th at this rate. Maguire and Wan-Bissaka are both good players, but they're still going to end up badly exposed by what has become a terribly lazy midfield.

Arsenal would have a decent chance at squeezing back into the Champions League if they just spent what little they have on two centre-halves. No idea what they're thinking with this Zaha pursuit.

If/when Maguire goes to United,I can see Leicester going for Stones.

I reckon City would be quite happy to get their money back or make a small profit on him.
I can just imagine Rodgers purring over Stones's composure and poise as he was robbed of possession by Andre Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back