Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think? Do you reckon they’d have smashed the top 6 then, because we really weren’t that far behind Wolves?

How many times have we seen new managers have a boss run at the end of the season? Let’s just wait and see before declaring Rodgers a managerial god. Let’s see what happens when Vardy’s legs disintegrate in the next 18 months.
Could you not way the exact same thing about Silva? The whole team was utter turgid until the last 10-15 matches

Big money, massive gamble IMO.

I hope hes not proper Kieta.

Who knows. Don't spend we get criticised, spend we are taking a gamble.

I will trust Pochettino's judgement and hope for the best.

Think we will also buy R.Sessengnon and possibly one or two others if (as seems likely) Eriksen and or Alderweireld leave. Lo Celso ( no idea) heavily linked.

Who knows. Don't spend we get criticised, spend we are taking a gamble.

I will trust Pochettino's judgement and hope for the best.

Think we will also buy R.Sessengnon and possibly one or two others if (as seems likely) Eriksen and or Alderweireld leave. Lo Celso ( no idea) heavily linked.

Does Poch buy all the players? I know in the past you have had a few DoFs.

But yeah im not criticising fam, made some very good signings Spurs, would be foolish to write them off.

But yeah im not criticising fam, made some very good signings Spurs, would be foolish to write them off.

He made out the other day that Levy buys the players but I reckon he has massive input of course.

Poch has an equal say with a few others behind the scenes as far as I know. He doesn't have 100% control of transfers like Klopp or Pep though.

If/when Maguire goes to United,I can see Leicester going for Stones.

I reckon City would be quite happy to get their money back or make a small profit on him.

Pep rates Stones and they need another CB. Not lose one and buy two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back