Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of their signings were there last season mate.

- Signed a new keeper but they didn’t want any of their keepers in last season.
- RB that will play was already theirs but on loan at Caen
- Engels is new but they couldn’t get Tuanzebe back
- Mings already there on loan
- Targett came in as Taylor sucks
- Hourihan already there
- McGinn already there
- Grealish already there
- El Ghazi was there on loan
- Wesley as they couldn’t get Abraham back
- Trezeguet as Adomah left for free
Dey still whack and hopefully going back down. Maybe Mings could be a decent buy, and Heaton is obviously more than capable as a goalie. No idea about the rest, aside from McGinn who apparently has a decent reputation.

Dey still whack and hopefully going back down. Maybe Mings could be a decent buy, and Heaton is obviously more than capable as a goalie. No idea about the rest, aside from McGinn who apparently has a decent reputation.

Yeh was just explaining because people see £130m and instantly think Fulham but they did completely tear apart the promoted team whereas Villa are just plugging gaps. I think they’ll come 10th-14th.

That's not good. He really is one hell of a player.
However, from some ITK's he does appear to have an attitude problem at times - something Guardiola will
simply not tolerate regardless of who are (or you think you are). 100 million is more than a fair price for him
and will probably allow us to win the 'net spend trophy' back off Liverpool ;-)
I have to say I am really sorry to see him go. A genuine game changer of a player.
It's a bummer if true (and it probably is).

Are you getting someone in to replace him?

Heaton is a very good signing for them IMO

I'm still shocked at the 90 million tag on Maguire. Do man u have scouts? Do man u believe maguire will have the same affect as virgil at the rs. I dont believe Maquire is in the top tier for defenders
Pretty sure there are world class center backs available for a lot less.

I'm still shocked at the 90 million tag on Maguire. Do man u have scouts? Do man u believe maguire will have the same affect as virgil at the rs. I dont believe Maquire is in the top tier for defenders
He’s English and Man U have lost their minds and are throwing money at anything and everything: I got stuck for genuine reasons after that.
£137m for Sane, wowzers

Makes sense though if slabhead is £90m
Another strange one: great player but for one reason or another Pep showed he couldn’t rely on him. I think he’ll initially go for around £80-90m in the end, with adds on bulking it up.

Are you getting someone in to replace him?

Probably not mate. We have Mendy coming back (again!) in September and whilst he is a fullback he does bomb down the wing and puts in some wicked crosses. We also have Zinchenko who whilst played last season as a left fullback is actually more of a left footed number 10. We also have Phil Foden who as we know is a truly gifted left sided player who could easily play out on the wing. The only thing being is that none of them have Sane's raw pace. He really can motor and that upsets defenders and changes games (he scored the winner against Liverpool at the Etihad doing just that).
The latest thing is (if newspapers can be believed!) is that we have put a £135m price tag on him apparently.
There is no way on this gods earth that Bayern are going to pay that - so who knows?
I really do hope he stays, but deep down I have a bad feeling he will go.

Probably not mate. We have Mendy coming back (again!) in September and whilst he is a fullback he does bomb down the wing and puts in some wicked crosses. We also have Zinchenko who whilst played last season as a left fullback is actually more of a left footed number 10. We also have Phil Foden who as we know is a truly gifted left sided player who could easily play out on the wing. The only thing being is that none of them have Sane's raw pace. He really can motor and that upsets defenders and changes games (he scored the winner against Liverpool at the Etihad doing just that).
The latest thing is (if newspapers can be believed!) is that we have put a £135m price tag on him apparently.
There is no way on this gods earth that Bayern are going to pay that - so who knows?
I really do hope he stays, but deep down I have a bad feeling he will go.
I hope he stays too. Especially if you don't replace him if he goes. Fully agreed he offers you something you need even though he's not a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back