Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He only played it sometimes in fairness. The amount of woeful displays Saha, Anichebe and post injury Yakubu put in back then it was no surprise Cahill ended up leading the line at times.

This will be the first time in a long time (and potentially only for a few more months) we have two top (well one proven one supposedly) strikers. Would be nice to see them in tandem without one being given a graveyard shift.

Yep, Saha and big vic were woeful at that point. Saha at chelsea was one of the worst displays I have ever seen. I actually walked, something I have never done before or since.

Hope he starts, if we are drawing or not at least winning, and him comes on into a horrid atmosphere might not work so well, don't want him to get a bad impression of us fans.

Hope he starts, if we are drawing or not at least winning, and him comes on into a horrid atmosphere might not work so well, don't want him to get a bad impression of us fans.
it's got last 20mins replacement for Clev/Kone all over it...

He's definately not starting the next few games but will come on off the bench, either for Clev/Kone or perhaps even for Rom if he's struggling/tired/thinking about his Tea too much.

....be surprised if he comes straight in on the back of a 3-0 win. I suppose the same should be said of Howard, Stones and Deulofeu but we'll see.

I hope Del is back.

I haven't looked forward to seeing a player on the field so much since Duncan McMagic way back when ;)

I hope Del is back.

I haven't looked forward to seeing a player on the field so much since Duncan McMagic way back when ;)

I know where you're coming from Khal, but difficult for RM to make changers on the back on three 3-0 wins don't you think ?
Del to be used as an hour-mark sub to rip the back out of a tiring defence ?

I know where you're coming from Khal, but difficult for RM to make changers on the back on three 3-0 wins don't you think ?
Del to be used as an hour-mark sub to rip the back out of a tiring defence ?

Agreed but the flipside is it's a Pulis side playing away. We'll probably need a moment or two of brilliance from Del (or someone, but Del is most likely to come up with the goods) to unlock them.

The last so-called "raw-boned" player, I can recall was called John Galley who scored hat-tricks on his Rotherham and Bristol City debut
Before that, he had netted once on his Wolves debut (in a 5-0 victory at Fulham) and would later do likewise for Nottingham Forest and Hereford.
So plenty to look forward too

I hope Del is back.

Genuinely can't justify taking Lennon out the squad though.

Lennon has been one of our best players the past few games and his tenacity and work rate not only produce results on their own (penalties/goals) but they help to keep the other players motivated.

If Lennon isn't having an impact by 60-70 minutes then I'm all for bringing Deulofeu on.

That being said, Niasse may be introduced as a late sub in place of Del.

I hope Del is back.

....I agree about Deulofeu. I think he gives us a directness and creativity that nobody else can. Saying that, Lennon has been very good and the timing might be right to give young Geri a few games out.

Disagree about McKenzie, Khalekan. Can't say I was ever a fan although I suppose he was an entertainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back