Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where you're coming from Khal, but difficult for RM to make changers on the back on three 3-0 wins don't you think ?
Del to be used as an hour-mark sub to rip the back out of a tiring defence ?

I fancy Baggies will park the bus, Block so it us going to be more a case of unlocking their defence and IMO Gerald is much better equipped to do that than Lennon.

I also think Rom looks far more effective when Del is feeding him thise wicked crosses and defence splitting passes.

that said, it need not necessarily be Lennon whom makes way....move him to the left and leave The Clev on the bench.

All's I know is if I don't get my Del fix tomorrow I will be most crestfallen :( :(

I fancy Baggies will park the bus, Block so it us going to be more a case of unlocking their defence and IMO Gerald is much better equipped to do that than Lennon.

I also think Rom looks far more effective when Del is feeding him thise wicked crosses and defence splitting passes.

that said, it need not necessarily be Lennon whom makes way....move him to the left and leave The Clev on the bench.

All's I know is if I don't get my Del fix tomorrow I will be most crestfallen :( :(

who the mother is gerald?!

Why change a winning line-up?????????

Del can't finish games at the minute so why both start him when Lennon and Clevs are playing well. If we're dominating it's better to bring Del on against a knackered Brunt/Pocagnoli at like 65-70 mins if we're still level/behind.

I see the point but I wouldn't personally like him to change a line-up that's won the last two games very comfortably.

Del on after an hour.

Why change a winning line-up?????????

Del can't finish games at the minute so why both start him when Lennon and Clevs are playing well. If we're dominating it's better to bring Del on against a knackered Brunt/Pocagnoli at like 65-70 mins if we're still level/behind.

The concept of keeping a winning team is long gone in this age of multi squads, tactical variations and rotation.

I will be very surprised if Gerald does not start tomorrow, fitness permitting, as this is going to be a much different tactical challenge than Stoke last week.

Pulis will park the bus and Del is the best man we have for unpicking the lock.

The concept of keeping a winning team is long gone in this age of multi squads, tactical variations and rotation.

I will be very surprised if Gerald does not start tomorrow, fitness permitting, as this is going to be a much different tactical challenge than Stoke last week.

Pulis will park the bus and Del is the best man we have for unpicking the lock.

Considering they'll play low block he's really not the best man from the beginning to help us beat West Brom as there'll be zero space in behind them and they have two centre-backs that are very strong aerially. I don't really care what's in or out currently but all I know is Martinez doesn't just change the line-up flippantly if they're winning.

Also stop calling him Gerald or anything else you write becomes void to me.

Reactions: DRM
Considering they'll play low block he's really not the best man from the beginning to help us beat West Brom as there'll be zero space in behind them and they have two centre-backs that are very strong aerially. I don't really care what's in or out currently but all I know is Martinez doesn't just change the line-up flippantly if they're winning.

Also stop calling him Gerald or anything else you write becomes void to me.

Have you forgotten so quickly how Joel was so "flippantly" dropped after keeping three or four consecutive clean sheets last year :pint2:

Massed defence tomorrow, Gerald is our best bet and I will be very surprised if he doesn't start.

And yet he likely won't - and shouldn't - tomorrow for your shouts for "Gerald" are very poor.

Blimey.....opinining that Gerald should start a game at home is a "poor call" :Blink:

Truly sir, it is a world gone mad.....or as Gerald himself might say, un mundo loco :(

the same remains the same. every one of them have earned their place.

Start dropping players is playing favouritism within the squad, the attack are scoring and the defence are shutting out. Can't ask for more than that from the first 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back