Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot expected from Niasse, I hoping he can take some of the weight of Lukaku and also create spaces for him to exploit. When Lukaku is up front on his own it is very difficult for him. Two up front will hopefully mean they help each other.

There is a lot expected from Niasse, I hoping he can take some of the weight of Lukaku and also create spaces for him to exploit. When Lukaku is up front on his own it is very difficult for him. Two up front will hopefully mean they help each other.

.....I doubt we'll see him as an out and out striker when Lukaku is also on the pitch.

The most hope we can hold out for is that no opposition knows the first thing about him. The video clips look like he's a mixture of the sublime and the faintly ridiculous. It'll be interesting to see if defenders are able to read him.

The most hope we can hold out for is that no opposition knows the first thing about him. The video clips look like he's a mixture of the sublime and the faintly ridiculous. It'll be interesting to see if defenders are able to read him.

He runs like Sakho on speed.

I reckon Martinez is getting him as fit as possible so at least he has a fighting chance of putting in a decent performance. Imagine some of our fans if heaven forbid he had a bit of a mare on his debut due to fitness. They would have him hung drawn and quartered in the centre circle after 90 minutes.
But you are saying a person who's career is based on football couldn't even be fit enough for 20 minutes against West Brom? Even if its Russia's winter break, how could he possibly lose so much fitness he needs three weeks to be ready for anything?

But you are saying a person who's career is based on football couldn't even be fit enough for 20 minutes against West Brom? Even if its Russia's winter break, how could he possibly lose so much fitness he needs three weeks to be ready for anything?
Niasse likes to gamble, Niasse likes to party, pass him the money and niasse will eat like a king. No other man can eat as much as niasse can.

JS82511720.webp

Gotta say i'm loving the jacket. Very shaft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back