Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are saying a person who's career is based on football couldn't even be fit enough for 20 minutes against West Brom? Even if its Russia's winter break, how could he possibly lose so much fitness he needs three weeks to be ready for anything?

Whats the point in rushing him in for a match he could play the last twenty minutes in. I would say we should have had the squad depth to have beaten West Brom without the need for a half fit new signing to save us with 20 to go. Give him another weeks training and let him get used to players/formations/tactics etc and then let him show us what he can do. The lad needs to acclimatize to the country/league/team/team mates. No rush lads, just chill. He has 4 years to show us what he's got in the locker.

Whats the point in rushing him in for a match he could play the last twenty minutes in. I would say we should have had the squad depth to have beaten West Brom without the need for a half fit new signing to save us with 20 to go. Give him another weeks training and let him get used to players/formations/tactics etc and then let him show us what he can do. The lad needs to acclimatize to the country/league/team/team mates. No rush lads, just chill. He has 4 years to show us what he's got in the locker.
To help us win if he's any good. If his 20 minutes are better than Kone's 20 minutes, there's your point right there. If he's not, then why did we spunk 13+mil on the feller? I'd like to keep winning matches if that's all right with you. He simply has to offer more than Kone, even if he can only offer it for 20 minutes.

I can't help but just think he looks like he's someone who's blacked up. *I'm going to hell*
IMG_20160217_011233.webp

Here, pass that to me, let me have a drag on it.

I have a horrible feeling about this guy

Apologies for the comparison, but his YouTube highlights scream "BAKAYOKO" at me

Lukaku's comments about him being "raw" in training only serve to worry me more

I have a horrible feeling about this guy

Apologies for the comparison, but his YouTube highlights scream "BAKAYOKO" at me

Lukaku's comments about him being "raw" in training only serve to worry me more

You've never seen him play in a game.

Neither have I.

You're not a professional football scout or manager though - we'd never seen Mori play and he's turned out okay.

If Martinez is wiling to spend big money on a player, I'm more than willing to wait and see how it turns out, but I'm confident that he will be a good player for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back