Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look ready for the Premier League yet, however given Kone is the option it's not surprising he's getting match time.

He wasn't helped by Martinez introducing him to the game today in place of Lennon. 1 man short, we needed someone to keep hold of the ball, defend from the front as Lennon is capable of. Whatever Naisse's strengths are I don't think it's this.

Doesn't look ready for the Premier League yet, however given Kone is the option it's not surprising he's getting match time.

He wasn't helped by Martinez introducing him to the game today in place of Lennon. 1 man short, we needed someone to keep hold of the ball, defend from the front as Lennon is capable of. Whatever Naisse's strengths are I don't think it's this.
Think Kone would have done better to be honest and that tells you a lot about this lad right now.

Don't think anyone would improve this side at the moment, he is a scapegoat waiting to happen. Keep on getting his 20 minutes game time to get his fitness up for next season when we lost Rom.

Judging by the short cameo I'd say probably playing on the edge of offside/on the defender's shoulder, by the look of things, as he's got pace and is fairly strong.

We probably won't see any sort of form for quite a while. Difficult as a fan to not want instant results when you splash the cash but we're going to have to be patient with this fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back