Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow we're treading dangerous water if he's our replacement for Rom
martinez-kone-1200x90073-313546_478x359.jpg

Some of the posts on this lad are hilarious he's hardly kicked a ball yet and he's already getting called grim hahaha

Did you watch the game today? He was on for 15 minutes and not only was he an atrocity on the ball, but he didn't even try. Lennon was running around pressing their defenders, basically defending from the front which is exactly what you need when down to 10 men. By taking him off and bringing this kid on we were essentially down to 9 men because all he did was saunter around. What an appalling substitution that was

It's hard to properly judge him yet but I haven't been overly impressed so far for the price tag. But like I said it's too soon really

The poor lad didnt even know what he was supposed to do when he came on. Him and lukaku were stood next to each other on the halfway line whilst westham were attacing our 8 outfield players down the winhs.

You have been watching him haven't you mate? I know not for a lot of minutes on the pitch but he doesn't look right does he

I have mate and I would say that he looks a bit rusty.

He'll need proper game time to hopefully get up to speed. This wasn't the game for that, so I'm reserving judgement on him, Not trying to be a smart arse here, just don't think it's fair to judge the lad on a few subs appearances.

If he turns out to be crap, I'll be booing him like a goodun.

Blues, swerve drawing assertive conclusions.

The lad has barely had a kick.

Granted, it's not a great sign we're holding him back until he's up to speed (assuming he's not in training) and when he comes on he looks like he doesn't know where he is but let's at least afford the lad a few games, preferably starting, before we make conclusions?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back