Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues, swerve drawing assertive conclusions.

The lad has barely had a kick.

Granted, it's not a great sign we're holding him back until he's up to speed (assuming he's not in training) and when he comes on he looks like he doesn't know where he is but let's at least afford the lad a few games, preferably starting, before we make conclusions?!

He barely had a kick today because he didn't break into a jog at any point during the 15 minutes he was on

I have mate and I would say that he looks a bit rusty.

He'll need proper game time to hopefully get up to speed. This wasn't the game for that, so I'm reserving judgement on him, Not trying to be a smart arse here, just don't think it's fair to judge the lad on a few subs appearances.

If he turns out to be crap, I'll be booing him like a goodun.
He looks like he's never played the game before mate let alone rusty

It's hard to properly judge him yet but I haven't been overly impressed so far for the price tag. But like I said it's too soon really

That's a massive understatement. He is our second or third most expensive signing ever. Div. 2 or 3 players would have had a bigger impact than he did today. He is going to be a massive flop.

That's a massive understatement. He is our second or third most expensive signing ever. Div. 2 or 3 players would have had a bigger impact than he did today. He is going to be a massive flop.
Chico will vault you when he breaks dixies record next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back