Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look ready for the Premier League yet, however given Kone is the option it's not surprising he's getting match time.

He wasn't helped by Martinez introducing him to the game today in place of Lennon. 1 man short, we needed someone to keep hold of the ball, defend from the front as Lennon is capable of. Whatever Naisse's strengths are I don't think it's this.

Thats exactly what he is meant to be (at least fhsts what he has been saying) and theyre not soft in russia either.

Before the game today i put on youtube and saw his "welcome to everton" highlights made by one of our fans....the first 2mins of it showed him missing sitters and falling over alot...i actually thought if was some kind of joke video but then if showed his goals...

i was a bit worried but i suppose next season will be where he shows up (which is what graham stuart said also)

Time for this lad, no chance of him hitting the ground running, I know Mori has but i think its different for a striker, harsh today to judge him at all after what happened to the whole side.

Don't call someone M-Krud
Wow at our points and position in the league and 21 years without a trophy because we accept mediocre..........just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've noticed M-Krud is staying clear of the Martinez thread today.

Got to find somewhere to play Devil's Advocate I guess...

Wow at our points and position in the league and 21 years without a trophy because we accept mediocre..........just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what's that got to do with a new player who has never played in the league before getting circa 45 mins?!
Blame the manager if you want to be a ted. Blame Niasse if you want to showcase how utter clueless you are.

Some lads hit the ground running first season then poo the next season like michu whereas some lads need time to adapt first season then take off like vidic,ronaldo and lamela to a degree.he deserves to be at least giving until the end of next season before we judge him:)

And what's that got to do with a new player who has never played in the league before getting circa 45 mins?!
Blame the manager if you want to be a ted. Blame Niasse if you want to showcase how utter clueless you are.

Blaming the manager for today is 'being a ted'?

Blaming the manager for 9 wins in 28 is 'being a ted'?

Ted lollollol Bad wool

I've watched him I know a player and he isn't one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back