Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to give him time, can't judge him this early.
Would be a start if he put himself about a bit , put none of us know what he was told to do, stay up top ?
It might not be he natural game he was asked to play , but admittedly looks a bit worryingly out of depth at the moment.
Might be an idea to leave him to get fit and used to the players.
If the season goes tits up he could be a scapecoat if he is used in the run in.

Got to give him time, can't judge him this early.
Would be a start if he put himself about a bit , put none of us know what he was told to do, stay up top ?
It might not be he natural game he was asked to play , but admittedly looks a bit worryingly out of depth at the moment.
Might be an idea to leave him to get fit and used to the players.
If the season goes tits up he could be a scapecoat if he is used in the run in.
By looks of some on here he is already a scapegoat

So many reasons to give him time and Graham Stuart commented that we wont see the best of him till next season.

One thing to bear in mind is that people have said hes got a very weird style of play as he wasnt coached in his youth...so when he plays he may look a bit weird but is very effective.

The locomotive moscow fan who came on here said the same....

Secretly EFC fans have judged him already and think he's the new Kone, groans all round at every mistake he gets i bet. Seem to judge players after a few games if that. Stupid

So far i think hes worse than kone, atleast before kone got injured he actually had shots that missed the target, in a total of nearly 30 minutes of football since joining us i dont remember seeing him touch the ball more than 3 or 4 times which is a shambles regardless of what league you join from when you have been priced at nearly 14 million.

Do people remember Lukaku coming on for his debut against west ham, first thing he did was spin the defender pile forward score a header and nearly got knocked into next week, niasse has pulled out of tackles, not ran around much and fell over to win a foul, i could do that.

I hope he does turn out to be half decent but from the look of the lad so far he has no technical ability, looks like hes going to fall over whenever he gets on the ball and doesn't do any of the things he said are his strengths, its quite laughable really.

So far i think hes worse than kone, atleast before kone got injured he actually had shots that missed the target, in a total of nearly 30 minutes of football since joining us i dont remember seeing him touch the ball more than 3 or 4 times which is a shambles regardless of what league you join from when you have been priced at nearly 14 million.

Do people remember Lukaku coming on for his debut against west ham, first thing he did was spin the defender pile forward score a header and nearly got knocked into next week, niasse has pulled out of tackles, not ran around much and fell over to win a foul, i could do that.

I hope he does turn out to be half decent but from the look of the lad so far he has no technical ability, looks like hes going to fall over whenever he gets on the ball and doesn't do any of the things he said are his strengths, its quite laughable really.
Surely that's not a serous post? Surely? Has a chance fallen to Niasse like it did to lukaku? No it hasn't he he been brought in for cameos apart from today where he was wrongly brought in to play 2 up top with a team down to 10 men, he has played 25 mins of football for the club but yet is now being judged as not good enough? Sod off

Surely that's not a serous post? Surely? Has a chance fallen to Niasse like it did to lukaku? No it hasn't he he been brought in for cameos apart from today where he was wrongly brought in to play 2 up top with a team down to 10 men, he has played 25 mins of football for the club but yet is now being judged as not good enough? Sod off

Has he done anything to warrant getting a chance like lukaku did? lukaku particularly yesterday kept the cbs on the move, the moment he went off for barry we had no focal point up top to hold the ball if it was cleared. As you say he shouldnt have been on the pitch but if hes not there to score particularly at the end he needs to put in the work, other than the 1 attempt in which ogbonna took him down he offered the team absolutely nothing offensively to hold up the ball or defensively to see the game out, martinez' fault or not he was tasked to go out there and work for the team, he didn't.

I don't judge quickly like most the people who fume on here or the younger lads who judge a guy based on what boots he wears but no one can deny so far he has shown nothing even in the briefest of cameo's, you don't need to expect the world from him or for him to instantly adapt to england but unless he has some underlying injury that we don't know about (other than his wrist and lack of match fitness due to winter break) there is no excuse for not at least putting in a shift when many pundits who knew his strengths listed him as a player who loves to chase defenders and work tirelessly, either he ain't that or he isn't fit so why was he brought on in the first place?

As i said at the end hopefully he shows in the coming months and leading into next season what he can bring to the side, many write ups about him say hes not particularly technical but effective so lets hope we see that, it might mean needing to get a full pre season camp behind him but if this is what he has to offer till the end of the season it's 14 million that could have been kept until the end of the season and then brought him in then becuase barring an injury or formation change he won't have a huge amount of opportunities to impress except for these cameos were he has to show what he can offer.

Anyone judging a player signed from Russia, who was/is unfit and/or working their way back to fitness, based on 25 minutes of football (2 of those being 5 minute spells where he barely had chance to get going) and 15 minutes today where he was wrongly subbed on in a poor Managers decision..... anyone doing that is a bad whopper.

He clearly isn't ready, everyone agrees on that.so why bring him on in a game when other options were available to us. Give him time (preseason) but we are entitled to first impressions and can be proved wrong. We've all seen players come on for debuts and you see that something but I haven't seen it yet with niasse. To be fair I've never seen him prior to his move so have no expectations at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back