Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked lost out there and a bit uninterested given he was only getting 15 mins he could have at least bust a gut to put a challenge in or anything just anything to show us look I can do something but he just trotted about ball watching .......seen nothing in 3 cameos to suggest he can play or contribute so far

Anyone judging a player signed from Russia, who was/is unfit and/or working their way back to fitness, based on 25 minutes of football (2 of those being 5 minute spells where he barely had chance to get going) and 15 minutes today where he was wrongly subbed on in a poor Managers decision..... anyone doing that is a bad whopper.

Thread is full of these. Especially the bottom right one.

images

He clearly isn't ready, everyone agrees on that.so why bring him on in a game when other options were available to us. Give him time (preseason) but we are entitled to first impressions and can be proved wrong. We've all seen players come on for debuts and you see that something but I haven't seen it yet with niasse. To be fair I've never seen him prior to his move so have no expectations at all.
Like you I had never seen him or heard of him prior to his move, but my expectation was that for nearly 14m we'd had a decent player. To be frank he looked totally out of his depth. People saying he's not yet fit, but he's been training for a month with us now so don't think fitness can be an issue just his ability.

I'm going to use the 'l' word. He looked massively lazy. He should have been chasing everything Down and making himself a nuisance but he was just sauntering around like it was a training game. He needs to up his work rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back