Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well see what this lad is like next season. Looked a lot if money to pay for a lad especially with the chance of investors were coming and other options might have become available in the summer. A crazy and I mean insane crazy decision of a sub Martinez v west ham made isn't his fault. Now he here He get my full backing and let's see what he is like this time next season.

Phew, cheers for clearing that up.

Hi mate.

This is a friendly forum. You should this post by the admin:

Being the miserable arl arse on the stool at the bar. By this, replies like "This is a rubbish thread" "In before the lock" "You should have posted this in another thread". An example would be the replies here. While we appreciate a self moderating community, this isn't helpful. Reply constructively, or not at all. If a thread personally offends you to the extent where you feel it's your duty to insult and patronise the Blue who started the thread, please help the moderators by reporting it. There's a hesitancy to create new threads on here and a big part of that is Blues being so quick to criticise other Blues - leave it to the moderators to determine what warrants a new thread, that's what they're p̶a̶i̶d̶ here for.

x

What's the problem? So far he has done nothing to suggest he is a professional footballer let alone our third most expensive signing. This is a fact. A semi pro player would have made more of an impression so far. No one wants him to fail but people have a right to express doubts even if they are based on limited evidence. Your refusal to acknowledge this make you seem a bit unhinged.

What's the problem? The fella's been on the pitch 20 minutes...in no way, shape, or form can anyone form a legitimate opinion.

Internet weirdos all over the show.

Aight m8, only a light hearted jab kid

fish-identification-icons-45981.png

Imgaine judging Naisse on 20 minute of sub appearances already though.

It takes a special type of hysteria to do that, so in a way I salute you.

He's turd mate...Don't ask me why, I just know. Both sub appearances he's made resulted him running around the pitch like a lost soul. Just like one of those fat ginger kids on brooky playing fields on a Sunday morning. He hasn't got a clue.

Mutzo - proud to be a plotter since March 6th 2016.

He's turd mate...Don't ask me why, I just know. Both sub appearances he's made resulted him running around the pitch like a lost soul. Just like one of those fat ginger kids on brooky playing fields on a Sunday morning. He hasn't got a clue.

Mutzo - proud to be a plotter since March 6th 2016.
Lol @ Brooky being Ruffy's tramp lil brother.

Get a wash in the Alt you stink.

The only thing dodgy about this is the premature judgement of this player.

Lad, When you know as much as I do regarding football, 20mins is plenty to judge a player

Worrying thing is Martinez rates him, Wonder if he forced this through with or without the backing from his scouts, I doubt our scouts would have given him a glowing reverence

Stinks of us signing a player off a few highlight videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back