Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alls I'm saying really is that it would have been good for him and us if he'd have signed then went straight into the team and had an impact for us, which would have been ideal but didn't happen for whatever reasons. We've not seen enough yet to judge.

Alls I'm saying really is that it would have been good for him and us if he'd have signed then went straight into the team and had an impact for us, which would have been ideal but didn't happen for whatever reasons. We've not seen enough yet to judge.

I think lukaku is the reason for that mate.

I think lukaku is the reason for that mate.

So you only think this lad will get game time if Lukaku isn't on the pitch? Thought he could have replaced Kone who had been getting a fair bit of game time myself, at least that was what I was hoping for.

So you only think this lad will get game time if Lukaku isn't on the pitch? Thought he could have replaced Kone who had been getting a fair bit of game time myself, at least that was what I was hoping for.

He may do but not straight away I wouldn't have thought.

Hahahaha. He's hardly played any minutes whatsoever in England you lemons.

This is like Fellaini all over again. Why don't you give him time like any reasonable person would rather than letting your anxiety get the better of you and rushing out to declare him a dud?

It's not difficult to have reasonable opinion, even if it seems a little boring and against the grain of what your guru Robbie Savage preaches.

Some of you are barely into pubes yet reckon you're a top European scout off two sub appearances.
BUT I WANT HIM TO PLAY AND I WANT HIM TO PLAY NOW WAAAAAAAAAAA :'(

It's all starts off with this.

Here's a chronological list of progressive comments for our black strikers.

He doesn't look fit.
I don't think he is suited to the Prem.
Why doesn't he move for the ball?
He doesn't look arsed.
Needs to work for the team more.
He's LAZY.

Its already been said that due to not having professional coaching until a late age he moves differently and is unpredictable.

Personally id like to see him come on today near the end and go up to Terry and say

"Niasse is Big, Niasse is Strong" etc etc

Before slotting our 3rd goal in our rout of Chelsea meaning in his last season in the prem Terry wins nothing.

Not being funny lads but either you have it or you don't, and based on the 15 mins this lad has played, he definitely doesn't have it, i think we should be transfer listed him straight away or offered swapsies with Memphis Depay.

It's all starts off with this.

Here's a chronological list of progressive comments for our black strikers.

He doesn't look fit.
I don't think he is suited to the Prem.
Why doesn't he move for the ball?
He doesn't look arsed.
Needs to work for the team more.
He's LAZY.

Don't think it's black strikers, I think it's just large strikers in general.

If we (God forbid) had Carroll playing for us I'm pretty sure people would be saying everything you listed there (and a whole lot more which can't be repeated on a family-friendly internet forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back