Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he is a bit fitter today and can make an impact if needed.

Obviously I've no idea how good he is as a footballer, and won't till after pre season, but he really pissed me off last week with how embarassingly unfit he was for a so called professional.

Dr.EFC is spot on! jags stunk the place out when he satretd playing for us, as did Dave Watson. the russian league is slower and i have no intention of judging this lad this season! At least do him the courtesy of letting him get a full pre-season under his belt! I am incredibly frustrated at the way this eason has gone, but its not this lads fault! Dont make him a target for the boo boys jyst yet please! If we do, then we are finished as a club, becaue who the hell would want to joj knowing they will be crucified after just two appearances?

It took Henry 12 months to settle at arsenal. Some of our fans would have written him off after 15 minutes.

He hasn't exactly hit the ground running since he arrived, been getting money for nothing so far, let's hope there is a drastic improvement soon.

But you could say that about anyone who isn't in the starting 11.

I'm not getting on the lads case but like it or not he's done the grand total of jack sh1t since he's been here, which granted is about 5 minutes but none the less is still true so I hope he drastically improves on that.

It took Henry 12 months to settle at arsenal. Some of our fans would have written him off after 15 minutes.

Eh? He scored 17 goals in 31 games in his first season. Not his best season but a decent start. No one's expecting Niasse to set the world alight but I'd like him to look like he has at least seen a football before.

Dr.EFC is spot on! jags stunk the place out when he satretd playing for us, as did Dave Watson. the russian league is slower and i have no intention of judging this lad this season! At least do him the courtesy of letting him get a full pre-season under his belt! I am incredibly frustrated at the way this eason has gone, but its not this lads fault! Dont make him a target for the boo boys jyst yet please! If we do, then we are finished as a club, becaue who the hell would want to joj knowing they will be crucified after just two appearances?

No one is going to boo him. I would just expect a £15 million player to at least look like he's been on a pitch before.

Eh? He scored 17 goals in 31 games in his first season. Not his best season but a decent start. No one's expecting Niasse to set the world alight but I'd like him to look like he has at least seen a football before.

It took him longer than 15 minutes as a sub though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back