Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone possibly judge him yet?! He's hardly had anytime at all and was thrown in the deep end last week with that ridiculous sub. You have to give the guy at least a few full games before any of us will have even a clue of what he's capable of.

Enough evidence last week to show he's not match-fit.

Del Boy needs a run out and knows the names of the his team-mates.

But, I for one, would not be surprised if RM brings on Ozzie again or maybe Kone again. Or some other
tactical masterstroke which will be both 'incredible' and 'phenomenal' in his accident report, sorry- his press
meeting.

You are an embarrassment...sadly you probably enjoy that status....so many weirdos on the internet that enjoy being weirdos

What's the problem? So far he has done nothing to suggest he is a professional footballer let alone our third most expensive signing. This is a fact. A semi pro player would have made more of an impression so far. No one wants him to fail but people have a right to express doubts even if they are based on limited evidence. Your refusal to acknowledge this make you seem a bit unhinged.

Anyone who writes a footballer off without ever seeing them start a match should really think about following another sport. The lad had no chance last week, he was brought on with 15 minutes to go into a 9 man outfield team and expected to drop straight into the pace of the game. Any player would have struggled. Blame the manager not the player.

Typical polarised views from Everton fans: either he's already been written off by one judgement, or you're not allowed any concerns or criticisms.

Yes it is far too early to judge his overall talent and potential impact from what we've seen, and anyone who does so is arguably far too impatient.

Yet on the other hand, first impressions in life are important and personally Nissae didn't give a very good account of himself last week.

Is that unfair or unjust? In my humble opinion no, I'm just saying what I saw but I am in no way righting him off. I sincerely hope he does well!

However his performance against West Ham, regardless of the managers own errors and the difficult position, looked somewhat lacklustre.

Simply it raised concerns... nothing wrong with that. As I said, before I hope it was an off day hope he proves all the knee-jerk reactions wrong.

What's the problem? So far he has done nothing to suggest he is a professional footballer let alone our third most expensive signing. This is a fact.

He's had about 25 mins on the pitch. He hasn't had enough time to prove he's the next messiah or the worst ever footballer since Bakayoko.

Your 'fact' doesn't actually mean anything yet. He's not had enough time to be judged one way or the other.

The only people that are going to judge this guy yet are idiots or Martinez haters that want another thing to have a go at the manager about. Any sensible fan will get behind the guy and give him some time to show if he's any good or not.

Russian league is back playing now so I don't really understand why he isn't fit.

Obviously you're on a wind up...

Before his 10 minute appearance at Bournemouth his last game was December 10th

Since then, he's played 5 mins vs Villa and 15 vs W.Ham in a situation he should never have been brought on for.

He's had about 25 mins on the pitch. He hasn't had enough time to prove he's the next messiah or the worst ever footballer since Bakayoko.

Your 'fact' doesn't actually mean anything yet. He's not had enough time to be judged one way or the other.

The only people that are going to judge this guy yet are idiots or Martinez haters that want another thing to have a go at the manager about. Any sensible fan will get behind the guy and give him some time to show if he's any good or not.

Why is everyone so keen to stifle debate or different opinions? Is everyone who questions Martinez' record or his decisions a hater?

Are you not slightly worried about Niasse's quality based on first impressions? I am concerned. He doesn't move like a professional footballer for me. Doesn't seem to have the balance and doesn't seem to take up good positions. The only excuse he can have is fitness but the Russian season restarted last week so he should be fit.

I always give players a chance but I can't remember seeing anyone have a less impressive start to his Everton career.

Obviously you're on a wind up...

Before his 10 minute appearance at Bournemouth his last game was December 10th

Since then, he's played 5 mins vs Villa and 15 vs W.Ham in a situation he should never have been brought on for.

But he would have been expected to play 90 mins in the Russian league last week so he should be virtually fully fit. Certainly fit enough to run around for 15 mins which he didn't do. Not winding up, just genuinely concerned that we've spunked £15 odd million on a dud.

Why is everyone so keen to stifle debate or different opinions? Is everyone who questions Martinez' record or his decisions a hater?

Are you not slightly worried about Niasse's quality based on first impressions? I am concerned. He doesn't move like a professional footballer for me. Doesn't seem to have the balance and doesn't seem to take up good positions. The only excuse he can have is fitness but the Russian season restarted last week so he should be fit.

I always give players a chance but I can't remember seeing anyone have a less impressive start to his Everton career.

You try being a professional footballer who had nearly 2 months off from the game before signing for a new club in a league alien to what you are used to. Honest to god some if our fan base are morons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back