Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We paid something like £15 million for Omar.......and he is nowhere near the starting XI :)

The transformation in our fortunes both on and off the pitch is startling.

In the immortal words of Fat Boy Slim......."we've come a long, long way".

:pint2:

I bet you wrote it while drinking Sangria in the park as well

Jack Daniels in a brown paper bag for me Mikey.

LouReedwalkonthewildside"Oh, baby, you're so vicious"Forum Supporter

Lukaku will love him
Not really into these videos on players because anyone can make any player look good, saying that though, he looks the bizz on this one, quick, skilful and he knows where the net is.
LouReedwalkonthewildside, Feb 1, 2016 Report

LouReedwalkonthewildside"Oh, baby, you're so vicious"Forum Supporter
I remember Lukaku getting loads saying he wasn't worth the money we paid, that he was lazy, couldn't control a ball, Mourinho had us off etc. Those people I imagine are feeling a tad silly now.

Same with Robles, he wad slated to death, a lot of lads on here though said we should judge him when he had a run of games, now he has, he may not be a world beater, but he's proven to be a competent keeper.

Niasse has been here 5 minutes, lets reserve judgment until he's had a run of games and is up to speed.
Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
LouReedwalkonthewildside, Mar 7, 2016 Report

Last edited:
Now that we're 90% focussed on the Cup, I'd like to see Ross move over on the left and Oumar take position just behind Rom.
I can see it now... Ross with the ball on the left, cuts in, he + Rom + Niasse form a triangle and we pass our way into Arsenal's net.

Passing judgement on a player after the amount of minutes he has had is a fools errand.

'Coleman will never be first choice right back for us'

'Why are we signing Lennon he doesn't score goals'
Responding to the childish beginner level Wummery of @Eric Djemba-Djemba is also a fools errand, quite literally.

Just ignore the nonsensical Manc scruff, everyone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back