Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Responding to the childish beginner level Wummery of @Eric Djemba-Djemba is also a fools errand, quite literally.

Just ignore the nonsensical Manc scruff, everyone else does.
zommg.gif

Hitting a good stretch of form, playing for a decent team, and the fact he is a 'tryer' good pace and good strength mate and in this league that will net you a decent goal return, personally think he hit a career purple patch this season as well - like Cisse did or Jelavic in their first seasons in the prem

Also Russian defences aren't the best by a way, but the keepers over here are bloody shockingly bad, Howard would be one of the best in the league - seriously
Oh crap!:(

Not to dis the lad I just genuinely don't see were he fits in he's not getting ahead of lukaku anytime soon barring injury. And Martinez Seems to prefer wide play makers/wingers on the left not wide forwards. 13 mil is alota dosh for back up

Not to dis the lad I just genuinely don't see were he fits in he's not getting ahead of lukaku anytime soon barring injury. And Martinez Seems to prefer wide play makers/wingers on the left not wide forwards. 13 mil is alota dosh for back up
Hi mate would you be happy with kone as our starting striker if lukaku got injured

I just think he doesn't look fit, or suited to the Premier League really. Why doesn't he move for the ball - he doesn't look arsed at all. He needs to work for the team.

Lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back