Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow your argument just fine - you think Niasse is crap. It's not PHD doctrine material mate, I just prefer to have a laugh at your egocentric claims of superior talent spotting and always being right.

I think the word you're looking for is egotistical rather than egocentric. Egocentric means I think I am the only person who exists in which case it would be pointless for me to post on a message board. Nor do I claim to always be right. Again, show me where I have said that? I, and others, think Niasse is crap, people attack us as crazy saying it is too early to judge. I don't think it is and have an example to back that up. No ego mate, I'm not always right. I just stick up for my opinions and won't be beaten down by the Stasi on here.

But he's nowhere near a top player so you're snap judgement is a little flawed

Anyway back on Niasse

It would be flawed if I'd said he is a top player but I said he has the tools. Do you disagree with that? Niasse on the other hand has no tools as far as I can tell.

It would be flawed if I'd said he is a top player but I said he has the tools. Do you disagree with that? Niasse on the other hand has no tools as far as I can tell.

I agree with you to a degree on besic as I'm not sure what the tools are but I'm totally in agreement with you on Niasse he just looks out of place

I spotted that Besic had all the tools needed to go to the top based on 45 minutes in pre seasons (recieved plenty of criticism saying it was too early to judge etc.) so my snap judgements have been right before. If I am proved right will you admit that some people can judge a player based on limited evidence (just not you obviously) and give me more respect going forward?
My friend that is not judgement. It's luck.

Consistency is a huge part of talent. It's not a race to canonise or spate a player on here.

Regardless you have my respect as an anonymous melt on the internet into cheap goading.

My friend that is not judgement. It's luck.

Consistency is a huge part of talent. It's not a race to canonise or spate a player on here.

Regardless you have my respect as an anonymous melt on the internet into cheap goading.

So if I get it right it's luck and if I get it wrong I'm a bell? Or actually I think I'm just a bell either way in your eyes. C'est la vie. I'll get over it.

I spotted that Besic had all the tools needed to go to the top based on 45 minutes in pre seasons (recieved plenty of criticism saying it was too early to judge etc.) so my snap judgements have been right before. If I am proved right will you admit that some people can judge a player based on limited evidence (just not you obviously) and give me more respect going forward?

You are amazing sir. I am bookmarking all of this, and I will be following you with great interest.

Weird, we are making judgments after a player who has played in the new league for literally a few minutes. We even gave Bakayoko a few games and worst of all David Smallman 13 games until it was confirmed they were both out of their depth. Give the guy a chance FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back