Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

After a day of brutal vaulting reckoning it's astounding some don't learn from the mistakes of others.

I spotted that Besic had all the tools needed to go to the top based on 45 minutes in pre seasons (recieved plenty of criticism saying it was too early to judge etc.) so my snap judgements have been right before. If I am proved right will you admit that some people can judge a player based on limited evidence (just not you obviously) and give me more respect going forward?

I spotted that Besic had all the tools needed to go to the top based on 45 minutes in pre seasons (recieved plenty of criticism saying it was too early to judge etc.) so my snap judgements have been right before. If I am proved right will you admit that some people can judge a player based on limited evidence (just not you obviously) and give me more respect going forward?

That's confirmation bias - people remember their hits and forget their misses. If people could reliably make a snap judgement on a player then the top scouts would only ever need to watch a player once. The more information someone has the more reliable their opinion will be.

If I wanted extreme views I'd log onto bnp.com, and probably find the exact same people typing tripe on there too.

Not sure what the website of one of the largest banks in the world has to do with extremism?

Edit: It doesn't lead to BNP Paribas, but some media company. I have fooled myself.

No mate, you did the hardest bit, you spotted his talents once he'd started playing for us.

Hang on mate. Did I claim that was the hardest bit? I went on record having watched Besic for 45 mins saying that I thought he had all the tools to be a top player.
Others said it was too early to judge. I my snap judgement has been proven right. I have gone on record saying I don't think Niasse will be a success based on what I've seen. Again, others are sitting on the fence and saying it is too early to judge. Time will tell if I am right on Niasse but I have been right before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back