Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I believe he is the next coming of jesus and will replace Rom in the team within 5 games of next season. Will absolutely boss everyone and score 40 goals next year, finish top goal scorer in the prem, Europa league and will score the winner in each of the treble winning cup finals. (won't win the league though)

None of this will happen but why not go insane with predications

I cant find anywhere which lists the Russian player of the year or young player of the year...

@bluestevon

Don't believe we give an official award mate thats why, individual clubs do an award which is voted for by the clubs official fans via the supporters organisations - for example the last award for Lokomotiv was won by Corluka for last season, this seasons won't be awarded until after the league is over.

Besides that a football paper does give an annual award for player of the season, not official but kind of was highly rated as it goes way way back to the soviet era as an award, needless to say he has never won that one either

this bs about him being Russian player of the season is such bad journalism it's untrue, from what i can gather it all comes from a story in the uk ran based on a translated russian article which said he had been one of the players of the season so far this campaign, and translated badly came out as 'the russian player of the season' - story ran it as that and sicne then other journalists have just ran that line without bothering to check if its true.

Up The Butterscotches!

Well certainly not yet. I mean you CAN form an opinion whenever you want but it will be very ill informed to judge someone after the amount he has played for us.

He was the Russian player of the year, he must have something about him, weather he fits in over here is another thing entirely but only time will tell that.

Actually he has never won any Russian player award besides for two player of the month awards for Lokomotiv mate, anyone stating he has won a player of the season is wrong

Definitely not.

I actually can't believe he's being judged already. He's barely been seen.
Everyone's lost their marbles. Need to actually see this guy on the pitch for more than 20 minutes at a time. Earliest we could likely see him is Watford or Soton - no way we see him vs the Arse or Man U. More likely Bournemouth following the semi to give Rom a rest or play on the left.

Don't believe we give an official award mate thats why, individual clubs do an award which is voted for by the clubs official fans via the supporters organisations - for example the last award for Lokomotiv was won by Corluka for last season, this seasons won't be awarded until after the league is over.

Besides that a football paper does give an annual award for player of the season, not official but kind of was highly rated as it goes way way back to the soviet era as an award, needless to say he has never won that one either

this bs about him being Russian player of the season is such bad journalism it's untrue, from what i can gather it all comes from a story in the uk ran based on a translated russian article which said he had been one of the players of the season so far this campaign, and translated badly came out as 'the russian player of the season' - story ran it as that and sicne then other journalists have just ran that line without bothering to check if its true.

Up The Butterscotches!

In terms of the best forwards in russia where would you have placed him before he signed for us?

Honestly I believe he is the next coming of jesus and will replace Rom in the team within 5 games of next season. Will absolutely boss everyone and score 40 goals next year, finish top goal scorer in the prem, Europa league and will score the winner in each of the treble winning cup finals. (won't win the league though)

None of this will happen but why not go insane with predications
some people will still say he cost too much

Was it not player of the year for 2015?

Then it would be an award that doesn't exist,

Futbol and Sports Express both give a end of season player of the season award mate as do one or two other Russian sports sites/papers, but they are always 'end of season awards', each club also allows the fans to vote for their own clubs player of the season award - but Naisse has never even been on the shortlist for one of them - either sports publication awards or his own teams player of the season shortlist for last season.

Will gladly hold my hands up and admit my mistake if anyone can show me anything which actually quotes a source for this supposed award, as it is total rubbish thats been regurgitated by the british media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back