Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be giving him till at least after pre-season IMO.

To be fair to the lad, lets face it, the bar isnt really set high, he just needs to be better than Kone.

If that's the bar then he is indeed exceeding expectations. Think Kone had snapped his ACL by this stage in his Everton career.

£13.5m could be a big waste of money I think. I don't want to judge the guy to early but so far hasn't given me much to cheer about. However, If he scores an FA Cup final winning goal then that's £13.5m well spent in my eyes.

When I am allowed to begin to develop an opinion on him then?

If he plays 45 mins at the weekend and barely touches the ball are we allowed to be worried then?

Well certainly not yet. I mean you CAN form an opinion whenever you want but it will be very ill informed to judge someone after the amount he has played for us.

He was the Russian player of the year, he must have something about him, weather he fits in over here is another thing entirely but only time will tell that.

Well certainly not yet. I mean you CAN form an opinion whenever you want but it will be very ill informed to judge someone after the amount he has played for us.

He was the Russian player of the year, he must have something about him, weather he fits in over here is another thing entirely but only time will tell that.

I cant find anywhere which lists the Russian player of the year or young player of the year...

@bluestevon

I just think he doesn't look fit, or suited to the Premier League really. Why doesn't he move for the ball - he doesn't look arsed at all. He needs to work for the team.

Lazy.
Ano you're joking but everything I've heard of him before we signed him suggested he got back to defend a fair bit

I cant find anywhere which lists the Russian player of the year or young player of the year...
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ton-target-oumar-niasse-from-lokomotiv-moscow
Before the 2014/15 season, he joined FC Lokomotiv Moscow for €5.5m. In his first season in the Russian Premier League, he got four goals and two assists. During this current 2015/16 season he has 12 goals and 10 assists and was named the Russian Premier League player of the year for 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back