Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Besic and his back heel prove that he's an awful player like.

No one judges Besic after that game. If you look back I actually said Besic had enormous potential based on those pre season. A lot of people were saying it was too early to judge then as well but you can just tell when someone looks like a player.

Niasse has shown no indication that he's a professional footballer so far. He may prove me wrong and be great but he has been very unimpressive so far, admittedly he has had very little game time. Too early to make a definitive judgement but not too early to be concerned.

your having a shocker over there. how has he looked awful??
hes also not a player whos been brought in to 'hit a couple of nice passes' in a role like arteta. that's not his game is it.

like others have said judge him when hes had a good run in the team.

passed the lie detector also.

He has looked awful. I thought that was undisputed. He has barely touched the ball or made a pass in nearly 30 minutes of football. Whether it is too early to judge him is up for debate but I and definitely worried.

All joking aside, obviously you have a screw loose if you're judging him based on the minutes he's had so far.

Sure, I'd understand it if we'd bought an established Premier League player you'd seen loads of elsewhere, but this is a guy who 99% of us have seen absolutely nothing of.

I have doubts about him based on a combination of the video clips, what he's done on a pitch for us thus far and the league he's coming in from - all of which are negatives right now, sure - but to actually come to a conclusion on him and say anything conclusively at this point is just stupid.

I'm not sure anyone has come to a conclusion. He's looked awful so far and his highlight package is less impressive than Bily or Jo's from the same league. Would love him to prove me wrong but I'm not impressed based on what I have seen so far. Not sure he is the type of player we needed.

No one judges Besic after that game. If you look back I actually said Besic had enormous potential based on those pre season. A lot of people were saying it was too early to judge then as well but you can just tell when someone looks like a player.

Niasse has shown no indication that he's a professional footballer so far. He may prove me wrong and be great but he has been very unimpressive so far, admittedly he has had very little game time. Too early to make a definitive judgement but not too early to be concerned.

It absolutely is too early to form any opinion or pass any judgement though. Relax pal.

Just because he hasn't done much doesn't mean he's hasn't looked good. If that is your opinion he hasn't looked bad either. Just nothing to judge at this point.

What is this sh?te your chatting. By your message I could just sit in the centre circle all game and claim an average performance because although I didn't do anything good I didn't do anything bad either. I've come to the conclusion that you've never played a game of football in your life.

What is this sh?te your chatting. By your message I could just sit in the centre circle all game and claim an average performance because although I didn't do anything good I didn't do anything bad either. I've come to the conclusion that you've never played a game of football in your life.

Good God...25 odd minutes of football...you can't judge anything FFS.

Good God...25 odd minutes of football...you can't judge anything FFS.

When I am allowed to begin to develop an opinion on him then?

If he plays 45 mins at the weekend and barely touches the ball are we allowed to be worried then?

When I am allowed to begin to develop an opinion on him then?

If he plays 45 mins at the weekend and barely touches the ball are we allowed to be worried then?

No.

Well you can if you want to...but I certainly won't. I am not the knee jerking type that you seem to be though.

Let's see 90 minutes of him, yeah? Maybe a couple of games?

I would give him a run of games, but surely an opinion can start to be formed after a couple.

My point is it's utterly ridiculous to have any opinion at this point.

We should be giving him till at least after pre-season IMO.

To be fair to the lad, lets face it, the bar isnt really set high, he just needs to be better than Kone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back