Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's confirmation bias - people remember their hits and forget their misses. If people could reliably make a snap judgement on a player then the top scouts would only ever need to watch a player once. The more information someone has the more reliable their opinion will be.

Show me my posts were I have made snap judgements on players that have been wrong and I will shut up. To my recollection I have only made snap judgements on Besic and Niasse. I normally like to see more of a player before I make a judgement.

No one has ever argued that more information is a bad thing. I would always watch a player several times before signing him but I bet scouts write off thousands of players based on one viewing. Ali Dia at Southampton lasted 20 mins. That was all they needed to figure out they'd been had.

Time will tell if I am right but I have been right before.
Others said it was too early to judge. I my snap judgement has been proven right.
I spotted that Besic had all the tools needed to go to the top based on 45 minutes in pre seasons (recieved plenty of criticism saying it was too early to judge etc.) so my snap judgements have been right before
I have spotted a lot of players including Besic and I am normally right.

ronburgundy.gif

Hang on mate. Did I claim that was the hardest bit? I went on record having watched Besic for 45 mins saying that I thought he had all the tools to be a top player.
Others said it was too early to judge. I my snap judgement has been proven right. I have gone on record saying I don't think Niasse will be a success based on what I've seen. Again, others are sitting on the fence and saying it is too early to judge. Time will tell if I am right on Niasse but I have been right before.
I wouldn't call besic a top player

He's got potential

So no posts on Van Der Meyde? You're embarrassing yourself a little bit now.

Wow... I was clearly joking about you bigging up Van Der Meyde (as if I recall/care who bigged him up 10 years ago?), but I can see you don't like your ego being bruised. You do have a reputation as top talent spotter to keep in check, to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back