Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbiased view from my Kiev/Yarmolenko source fwiw.

About Omar Niasse. IMHO - bad transfer, I`d like to be mistaken, but Russian championship is heavily overrated (I`m saying this not because we have drastic relations with Russians). Especially it`s seen from last couple years. In Ukraine we had quite normally developing championship prior to year 2014, but than due to war, there was mass flee of foreign coaches and players to Russia. And many players who were considered just good/nothing special in Ukraine, became one of the best in Russia. For example, Pablo Fontanello (former Chenomorets player) is seasonal best CD in Russian PL by now in accordance tohttps://www.whoscored.com/Regions/182/Tournaments/77/Russia-Premier-League, Vitaly Denisov (former Dnipro) - best LB and the list can be continued).

So I have huge concerns about him, but once again I`d like to be mistaken.

@bluestevon

Pretty spot on assesment of the league and its standards mate, it's one unless your absolutely lighting it up i'd be very nervous about buying from, buying a player based on one very half good season from that player in the league is IMO absolutely mental, time will tell and hope the lad proves me wrong like

No way I can make a judgement on him, he hasn't even started a game yet. Surely you have to give him a bloody chance at least before declaring him tosh

Aye probably.

Need to see him play a little more.

General one as well, it may be best not to needlessly refer to the guy's skin colour folks, as I've noticed on the odd occasion. Not cool.

Thanks.

I wasn't suggesting that Oumar was either jaundiced or had a waxy complexion, but apologies if it came across that way.

I wasn't suggesting that Oumar was either jaundiced or had a waxy complexion, but apologies if it came across that way.
Haha not that mate. Just generally.

Are you suggesting he has a liver problem? How long will he be out?

Seriously, we need to see a bit more of him - early signs aren't great, but then he's hardly played and hasn't started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back