Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had never signed this bloke. I'd rather have 13million pound sitting in the bank. I think 13 million pound could be spent much better.

We sold Naismith for 8 million and payed 13 million for Niasse hopefully it will turn out to be a good decision.

I know he wasn't fit when signed but for such an expensive signing I thought he would of had had a few more minutes.

TBH Lukaku's interview comments about being strong and physical didn't feel me with confidence but I hope he comes good.

I wish we had never signed this bloke. I'd rather have 13million pound sitting in the bank. I think 13 million pound could be spent much better.

No idea on the guy or how good he may become but on the face of it, its a bizarre transfer. With an additional £5mil or £10mil he could have brought in someone more proven or highly rated, Breel Embolo perhaps.

Instead reading about him hes not set the world alight for that price anywhere hes been.

We sold Naismith for 8 million and payed 13 million for Niasse hopefully it will turn out to be a good decision.

I know he wasn't fit when signed but for such an expensive signing I thought he would of had had a few more minutes.

TBH Lukaku's interview comments about being strong and physical didn't feel me with confidence but I hope he comes good.

26 minutes playing time in total.

He hadn't played since December 10th. Doesn't matter how much we paid for him.

He may turn out to be as bad as Kone. He may turn out to be as good as Lukaku. Likelihood is he may turn out to be somewhere in between.

"We need back up to Lukaku" Everton sign striker for 13m who no one has heard of "why didn't we sign someone we have heard of", well let's go back a year or so when people where moaning about Martinez not using his "global scouting" our fans our nuts

"We need back up to Lukaku" Everton sign striker for 13m who no one has heard of "why didn't we sign someone we have heard of", well let's go back a year or so when people where moaning about Martinez not using his "global scouting" our fans our nuts
Yeah, personally we need to give him a few games to decide, I reckon.

This thread is like forum fly paper for utter melts.

Melt paper if you will.

The absolute state of you.

You need to lighten up and not take yourself so seriously. It really doesn't matter when or if any of us form an opinion about Niasse or what that opinion is. Nothing turns on it. Bobby is not suddenly going to sell him because I don't rate him. It's just a bit of fun on a fans forum and an opportunity for one-up-man-ship. Calling people melts etc the age of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back