Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to lighten up and not take yourself so seriously. It really doesn't matter when or if any of us form an opinion about Niasse or what that opinion is. Nothing turns on it. Bobby is not suddenly going to sell him because I don't rate him. It's just a bit of fun on a fans forum and an opportunity for one-up-man-ship. Calling people melts etc the age of you.

HOLY MOLY

You need to lighten up and not take yourself so seriously. It really doesn't matter when or if any of us form an opinion about Niasse or what that opinion is. Nothing turns on it. Bobby is not suddenly going to sell him because I don't rate him. It's just a bit of fun on a fans forum and an opportunity for one-up-man-ship. Calling people melts etc the age of you.

Hahahaha

My dear little dweeb if you continue to chat wham then I shall continue to point out where you're being a melt. And I'm dead dead serious whenever I do it.

For what it's worth Niassi had 100% been to Chelsea, shook hands on a deal with Mourinho, before days later being sacked. Not claiming to be ITK before the grief starts. As I've mentioned before the old man is a scout for a premier league club, has friends at Everton who told him this. We swooped in when we were made aware of the uncertainty with Niassi camp. We were well aware of him before this, but moved quickly after hearing Chelsea was off. Here's hoping he turns out a decent player, too early to lambast him now and anyone who does are a bit naive

For what it's worth Niassi had 100% been to Chelsea, shook hands on a deal with Mourinho, before days later being sacked. Not claiming to be ITK before the grief starts. As I've mentioned before the old man is a scout for a premier league club, has friends at Everton who told him this. We swooped in when we were made aware of the uncertainty with Niassi camp. We were well aware of him before this, but moved quickly after hearing Chelsea was off. Here's hoping he turns out a decent player, too early to lambast him now and anyone who does are a bit naive

who's Niassi? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back