Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I just don't get the signing myself right now. Usually a big transfer player will be brought in and played a lot. He hasn't. Almost at all. You'd have to say it's a bit peculiar.
It would take a brave man to drop Lukaku right now mate and by all accounts he has to build fitness and adapt to the English game. He's on a four and a half year contract so there's time to see if he will be effective for us.

It would take a brave man to drop Lukaku right now mate and by all accounts he has to build fitness and adapt to the English game. He's on a four and a half year contract so there's time to see if he will be effective for us.
Which is why I'm not criticizing the lad. He could be a great for us. I hope he is, I love his enthusiasm towards the club. Just want him to get on damn pitch already!

Why did we buy him in January if he wasn't fit? We could have waited till the summer and let him have a full pre-season.
Also, it seems to have come as a shock to us that he might not be familiar with playing in England.

Why did we buy him in January if he wasn't fit? We could have waited till the summer and let him have a full pre-season.
Also, it seems to have come as a shock to us that he might not be familiar with playing in England.
Another team would likely buy him. And Martinez probably knew already in January Lukaku is likely moving on. Better to have his possible replacement here early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back