Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is why did we pay 13 mill for a striker in January and now at the end of March he's only fit enough for a few minutes on the left wing?

I believe he was also bought because if Rom was to get injured we potentially could have been facing relegation. Thankfully Roms health has been good, I dont think Roberto ever planned to play 2 upfront... guess the 13 mill was an insurance policy :rolleyes:

who knows. i don't and nobody on this forum does. it's as if these idiots want lukaku to get injured so niasse can play a game, not score and then they can justifiably write him off.
I sincerely hope he does do well and proves the doubters wrong; anybody who does want him to fail (I doubt there's many) is arguably unhinged.

With regards to not being ready, yes it is base on conjecture so we can only surmise what the problem is... if there is one of course.

Hopefully after the international break we will begin to see more of Niasse. If we do not, then I think there have to be genuine questions.

`

Because 13m is peanuts these days...stop with the panic, yeah?

13 million is not peanuts in any shape or form, and it never will be. If it was, which it isn't, then we should have absolutely no problem paying it to what would instantly become the world's third highest paid football manager as an annual salary.

At the end of the day he cost £13m so he can't be that bad, and at the end of the day it takes some players a full season to adapt to the league at the end of the day.

Don't hate me but on my fm career, everton had him transfer listed for 3.4 million after one season...

I think he will be sound though in time

13 million is not peanuts in any shape or form, and it never will be. If it was, which it isn't, then we should have absolutely no problem paying it to what would instantly become the world's third highest paid football manager as an annual salary.

We got £8 mil for Naismith...£13 mil is peanuts or perhaps slightly more than. Defo not big money.

It's not the same market it was even 3 seasons ago.

We got £8 mil for Naismith...£13 mil is peanuts or perhaps slightly more than. Defo not big money.

It's not the same market it was even 3 seasons ago.

There shouldn't be a problem in us signing a far superior manager to Roberto Martinez for a mere 13 million pound a season then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back