Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lads, to the tune of John Lennon's hit " Give peace a chance "

All we are saying, is give Niasse a chance

It's right there in my quote that I've not made any judgement on the player's ability as I haven't seen him enough. My question is why did we pay 13 mill for a striker in January and now at the end of March he's only fit enough for a few minutes on the left wing?

until he got tore a new arsehole by dalhmat (sp) was it in the european game? seem to remember that was the catalyst of Baines finally getting his chance at lb
I think Lescott got moved to CB then?sad how it ended with him as generally for the dough we paid in the main he was very good for us.

I think Lescott got moved to CB then?sad how it ended with him as generally for the dough we paid in the main he was very good for us.

Aye mate he did - just remember he always looked pretty solid as a lb and then over those two legs got absolutely destroyed by that lad and (think he looked shakey as hell in the league game in between as well) after that he looked terrbile whenever he played at lb for us or city - case of a players confidence playing out of position being totally destroyed over a two week period.

end of the day - bloke was a melt the way he went about leaving - but we got a huge profit on him and by far his best performances of his career so can't grumble overall about it, Distin as it happens proved a more than capable replacement despite huge misgivings when we signed him.

Still think we got him for a bargain due to that leg break he had which meant he missed his chance to play in the prem that season (for wolves i think)

end of the day - bloke was a melt the way he went about leaving

every man has his price so ginger should have said to city 22m and he's yours instead of digging his heals in.........then more time to invest in the squad rather than waste some of the dough in the last days of the transfer window on the dross we signed

That's true and we haven't really seen much of him as of yet so it is unfair to judge what his actual impact will be in the long term.

That's with my optimistic head on. On the other hand though, he's now been at the club for two months and we've seen very little of Niasse.

There seems to be very little signs that we'll see him soon and furthermore, what we have seen hasn't been too optimistic either.

So yes to write it him off is unfair, but doubts are growing and that is natural when you consider what the outlay was for his services.

There'll always be the argument for bringing him for the long term which I can understand, yet equally he'd have been helpful in the short term.

I'm not criticising Niasse nor am I dismissing him as a player as of yet. What I find annoying is that we've bought a player who clearly isn't ready.

who knows. i don't and nobody on this forum does. it's as if these idiots want lukaku to get injured so niasse can play a game, not score and then they can justifiably write him off.

who knows. i don't and nobody on this forum does. it's as if these idiots want lukaku to get injured so niasse can play a game, not score and then they can justifiably write him off.
Your right it's not that he's not ready and God help us if Rom gets injured because this fella never will be right,he's utter Prescot cables material

It's right there in my quote that I've not made any judgement on the player's ability as I haven't seen him enough. My question is why did we pay 13 mill for a striker in January and now at the end of March he's only fit enough for a few minutes on the left wing?

You shouldn't be allowed to make judgements on players period, I mean calling Barry crap ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back