Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserve judgement until you see him have a run of games at least.

You don't really think anyone is going to do anything other than that right?

I assumed the entire thread was a parody and everybody was taking the piss for a laugh. Nobody in their right mind would judge him after 25 minutes on the pitch in a new country after coming from an inferior league without a pre-season behind him.

Maybe black strikers for Everton just ain't your thing mate after the time you took to write this one off.

Indeed. I did use your checklist for authenticity:

It's all starts off with this.

Here's a chronological list of progressive comments for our black strikers.

He doesn't look fit.
I don't think he is suited to the Prem.
Why doesn't he move for the ball?
He doesn't look arsed.
Needs to work for the team more.
He's LAZY.

I assumed the entire thread was a parody and everybody was taking the piss for a laugh. Nobody in their right mind would judge him after 25 minutes on the pitch in a new country after coming from an inferior league without a pre-season behind him.

How dare you come in here and speak such common sense. GET OUT!

Evertonians would.

It's vaulting heaven when we sell him for £100,000 to Bristol Rovers having never managing double figures goal wise (even Brett Angel managed to stick the ball away) and all those 'give him a chance brigade' go very quiet,he's had a chance and he's cack

"he's had a chance" seriously you are joking? How can you make a judgment on a a few minutes here and there.

As Tubey said, you lads must be on a wind - up and just taking the piss for a laugh.

No mate, @AJC5 has already spotted that he doesn't have the necessary tools. That's good enough for me tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back