Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

If there is a God, please, please make him turn out to be a boss player, this thread is absolutely vaulting heaven.
It's vaulting heaven when we sell him for £100,000 to Bristol Rovers having never managing double figures goal wise (even Brett Angel managed to stick the ball away) and all those 'give him a chance brigade' go very quiet,he's had a chance and he's cack

I think it's clear at this point that he's not going to make the grade. Not every signing is going to be a stellar one and from the plenty we've seen of him he's not very good. Probably best to cut our losses and let him resume his career in Russia, which is where his level is definitely at.

I think it's clear at this point that he's not going to make the grade. Not every signing is going to be a stellar one and from the plenty we've seen of him he's not very good. Probably best to cut our losses and let him resume his career in Russia, which is where his level is definitely at.
Hope we still have the receipt .

Martinez has wasted 20 million pound on Kone and this joker, and people say we couldn't afford a top manager.

Martinez has wasted 20 million pound on Kone and this joker, and people say we couldn't afford a top manager.

Well done lads, you're taking biff to whole new levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back