Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that have to do with the market being inflated?

Well people are saying now we can spend cos the TV deal gives us more money.

I dont think most people are aware that due to 2x11th place finishes we will miss out on around almost 50m in prize money for the last 2 seasons, but hey, it doesnt matter, cos 13m is nothing and 50m is only more nothing, I bet Moshiri loves people who spend 63m of his money as if its nothing, over the moon I would imagine.

Not really. I wonder how many players in the PL have signed for over £13.5 mil over say the last 10 years? I reckon it will be quite a lot.

But that's utterly weighted towards your City, RS, Chelsea type clubs - two of whom are not as influenced by TV deals as most of the money has come in from their owners being mega-wealthy.

He'd be the most expensive signing ever at 79 of the 92 league clubs - even with all the new TV money. It's a serious cash signing for a club like ours.

But that's utterly weighted towards your City, RS, Chelsea type clubs - two of whom are not as influenced by TV deals as most of the money has come in from their owners being mega-wealthy.

He'd be the most expensive signing ever at 79 of the 92 league clubs - even with all the new TV money. It's a serious cash signing for a club like ours.

Yes...but aren't we one of the biggest clubs in the League?

Cannot understand how Roberto still is saying that the lad needs to get up to fitness. He's a professional footballer and signed 9 weeks ago. It's not like he's heading out to training after doing a day's work ffs.

Completely unprofessional and frankly unacceptable to not have the basic level of fitness needed. His attitude has got to be called into question.

Cannot understand how Roberto still is saying that the lad needs to get up to fitness. He's a professional footballer and signed 9 weeks ago. It's not like he's heading out to training after doing a day's work ffs.

Completely unprofessional and frankly unacceptable to not have the basic level of fitness needed. His attitude has got to be called into question.
Or, just maybe, The Manager is talking fluffity fluff.

We are 12th in the league, we could possibly drop one or two places this weekend, if it comes to light that we have spent £13·5 million on a crock it is going to be mighty difficult to lend any sort of support to Martinez. The fact that we are in the bottom half of the league and we spend that sort of money on a player who can't help improve our lot is difficult enough to take. Particularly when you think about the wages he is lifting.

We are 12th in the league, we could possibly drop one or two places this weekend, if it comes to light that we have spent £13·5 million on a crock it is going to be mighty difficult to lend any sort of support to Martinez. The fact that we are in the bottom half of the league and we spend that sort of money on a player who can't help improve our lot is difficult enough to take. Particularly when you think about the wages he is lifting.
Doubt that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back