Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth did we waste money on him? Got the fans excited by bringing a new player in then it remains a complete mystery as to how we managed to sign him in the first place if he wasn't fit

I went down to Finch Farm to watch the lads training. Niasse literally took a swipe at the ball, missed it, kicked the floor and fell over. Shortly afterwards he tried to have a shot at goal and hit the ball over the fence into the car park, dented Mirallas' gold plated Bentley. Kev was fuming.

Honestly, someone has conned us here because this lad is a travesty.

I went down to Finch Farm to watch the lads training. Niasse literally took a swipe at the ball, missed it, kicked the floor and fell over. Shortly afterwards he tried to have a shot at goal and hit the ball over the fence into the car park, dented Mirallas' gold plated Bentley. Kev was fuming.

lollollol

Comedy Gold.

But.....

Booby is the master of the transfer market!

Well I still think the fella should be given a good 6 months to "adapt", but the signs are somewhat very unpromising.

Anyway, ive been reading that 13m is nothing these days, every club can afford to waste 13m on a player and pay them 3m a year and it doesnt even matter.

Willing to take the bet he still starts before Mirallas...being a Bobby man and all

lollollollol

Well I still think the fella should be given a good 6 months to "adapt", but the signs are somewhat very unpromising.

Anyway, ive been reading that 13m is nothing these days, every club can afford to waste 13m on a player and pay them 3m a year and it doesnt even matter.
Agreed.

But for me its a worry as I can't think of many players who have come to The prem from Russia and showed there value in the market.

Quiz time name 10 no 5 players who have in the last 10 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back