Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will soon see that it really isn't a lot of money anymore. It certainly can't be compared against what we spent on say Fellaini 8 years ago. It's an apple and oranges comparison.

Maybe I don't know. The new boss is rich so this club will be spending more money whoever is in charge next season.

You will soon see that it really isn't a lot of money anymore. It certainly can't be compared against what we spent on say Fellaini 8 years ago. It's an apple and oranges comparison.
Don't forget Aaron Lemon.

What about him...he was a bargain.
I think he's agreeing that he was relatively inexpensive these days.

In the general scheme of world football these days, maybe £13.5m isn't a lot, but I'd still like to see him at least a: play some games and b: be half decent, even if not a world beater.

I think he's agreeing that he was relatively inexpensive these days.

In the general scheme of world football these days, maybe £13.5m isn't a lot, but I'd still like to see him at least a: play some games and b: be half decent, even if not a world beater.

Totally agree...especially the last parts.

That said, saying he's the third most expensive player we've bought really isn't a fair comparison with the TV money improving everyone's transfer budgets.

2D70154900000578-0-image-a-2_1444904530096.jpg

Qualifier - from 15 October 2015

To be fair, £13.5m for him would mean only 12 clubs will have spent more on a single player

Amazing number of flops in that list too!

2D70154900000578-0-image-a-2_1444904530096.jpg

Qualifier - from 15 October 2015

To be fair, £13.5m for him would mean only 12 clubs will have spent more on a single player

Amazing number of flops in that list too!

So hes the 14th most expensive British transfer ever and people are trying to convince others that 13m is nothing these days.

OK

MERTS

SOUND LADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back