Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still only 50/60% fit after signing end of January, Christ, I'm recovering from the Liverpool Lurgy and I'm more than that after 4 days did he have Ebola or something when we signed him. What was the rush to get him here then, should have just waited till Summer. Bar a Million in wages so far wasted.

Still only 50/60% fit after signing end of January, Christ, I'm recovering from the Liverpool Lurgy and I'm more than that after 4 days did he have Ebola or something when we signed him. What was the rush to get him here then, should have just waited till Summer. Bar a Million in wages so far wasted.
People said the same about baines......

Anyway can see from the limited minutes he has played for us in a new league and a new country that he is an absolute donkey and we should get rid. He should apologize to us fans who have waited so patiently only for him to be utter pants and useless and more evidence that our manager is an absolute joke at everything and that he would have bought Demba Ba only Chelsea begged us to buy that lazy worthless donkey Lukaku who we totally overpaid for because he was crap until he got really good but is currently being held back because our clown of a manager doesn't know how to play to his strengths which were non-existent when we first got reamed by Chelsea and were the laughing-stock of the league and now is the only reason we aren't already relegated by that clown who can only buy rubbish unless they turn out to be really good and then it's a complete fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back