Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions need to be asked. For an outlay of this size, you would think Martinez would have been to Russia to see the lad play in person. This is a significant amount of money for any club, let alone Everton, surely the chief scout or Martinez should be held accountable, for suggesting we spend upwards of 13m on the lad.
I appreciate a lot of transfers aren't successes (veron- Utd shevencho- Chelsea Torres- Chelsea but at least these players had been major successes at other clubs and have performed on the international stage. To suggest niasse is 'raw' is being kind. I've said before whoever recommended we sign the lad for 13m should be made accountable. On the whole in a troubled tenure, Martinez is in credit with his signings, sadly his last signing will be reflective of his management this season- very poor.

Martinez has some explaining to do on this one, he's dropped a bollock for sure, brought two kids on before bring his 13m signing on, the shame.
Heard him say on the radio that Oumar is getting up to speed and we should see him next season

Bizarre that he should sign him in January,I mean it's not as if we beat anyone to his signature by getting him early

Heard him say on the radio that Oumar is getting up to speed and we should see him next season

Bizarre that he should sign him in January,I mean it's not as if we beat anyone to his signature by getting him early

Where are those folk who have said he is good in the transfer market.

PS What does it mean for next season - RM is staying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't understand this, surely when Niasse signed he was 'fit' but just needed to get up to 'match fitness' the only way you get match fitness is by actually playing matches, whether that's in the U21s, or getting at least 20/30 minutes off the bench.

It's just another one of those decisions that has you scratching your head in regards to Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back