Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't he have played with a wrist injury?

_85864135_jamie_vardy_getty_wrist.jpg

Maybe?

Heard him say on the radio that Oumar is getting up to speed and we should see him next season

Bizarre that he should sign him in January,I mean it's not as if we beat anyone to his signature by getting him early
Physically he can cope with the physicality of the Premier League straight away. He doesn’t need to adapt.
robertowhut.png

I suppose it depends on the precise nature of the injury? Plenty of players DO carry certain injuries when they play, others don't. All we know is that Niasse hasn't.
A wrist injury shouldn't dampen his general fitness. It shouldn't stop him doing bike work, ball work, the only think he wouldn't be involved with is contact....oh and minutes on the pitch!!!

"I don't think that Niasse is a top-class striker, and I am not sure that he can make it at Chelsea. Didier Drogba could do everything himself, but Niasse can't," noted Yevgeni Lovchev, Russian football expert, and the former USSR and Spartak Moscow defender

Niasse will be on the bench at Wembley, even though Martinez will have no intention of giving him any game time, and the sad thing is, his place could be given to one of the young lads who is actually fit enough to play.

Niasse is the rock on which Bobby's Everton tenure is floundering.

Not only does it already look like a dodgy decision to buy him, but the day he came on as sub for Lennon versus Hammers set in motion a chain of events which tipped the anti Bobby movement over into becoming a critical mass of supporters.

I have posted several times that Hammers was the day that I changed coats and an awful lot of our friends on here have replied that they did the same that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back