Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would seriously not shock me if this lad is shipped out in the summer if Martinez does get sacked, honestly. Something about this transfer really doesn't seem right.

We spend £13m on a player who turns up apparently so unfit that he can't even play half an hour in a meaningless game? There are also unsettling rumours floating about that he's absolute gash in training and those at Finch Farm want to send him to train with the U21s?! Didn't believe that personally until yesterday when I noticed that he didn't speak to anyone at all when on the pitch at half time doing his warm up. In the 2nd hall as well Barkley came up to him on the touchline and told him to go back to the bench where he stayed until FT. What is going on FFS?

....it is strange. I know it's YouTube but the clips of him in Russia indicate he can at least play the game.

I don't know if your pulling my leg, but he's the player walking with the ball like a 5 year old introduced to his first football.

It's like Bobby's told him don't run with the ball they'll see how crap you are, just walk with it.

No I'm not.

It is all very dark on my screen and I can't make anyone out if I'm honest with you.

"Niasse has rarely faced top opposition throughout his career, never played in the Champions League, and only has four caps for Senegal to his name. During his time in Europe, he only had good relations with two coaches – Hamzaoglu and Cherevchenko, and the striker most certainly needs to feel wanted and rated in order to play well. When facing strong competition for a place in the starting lineup, he could simply give up"

"Niasse has rarely faced top opposition throughout his career, never played in the Champions League, and only has four caps for Senegal to his name. During his time in Europe, he only had good relations with two coaches – Hamzaoglu and Cherevchenko, and the striker most certainly needs to feel wanted and rated in order to play well. When facing strong competition for a place in the starting lineup, he could simply give up"

Who said this mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back