Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he comes across really well in that interview, but he won't get any sympathy as he is fantastically paid so people would prefer to stick the boot in.

Not saying I feel sorry for him by any stretch, but I hope he can get a game elsewhere and get on with his career.

The part where I feel the situation has been mismanaged is with the open advertisement from Everton of how poor he is and how much of a mistake you made.

It's put him in a situation where the offers he got through the summer were likely significant pay cuts on what he is currently earning and a large part of that is because of how loud Koeman has been about how unimpressed he is by his ability.

The stance from Everton has significantly dropped his value and now he's expected to just take the hit on the chin.

He had a decent scoring record in other leagues if you guys had just been a bit coy on the situation and made out he's on the fringes somebody would have taken a chance on him.
he won't go mate. his Girlfriend is based in manchester, he was in russia. So all of a sudden he got a dream move to go be with her, he has no intention of leaving us, especially on the wages he is on.

The part where I feel the situation has been mismanaged is with the open advertisement from Everton of how poor he is and how much of a mistake you made.

It's put him in a situation where the offers he got through the summer were likely significant pay cuts on what he is currently earning and a large part of that is because of how loud Koeman has been about how unimpressed he is by his ability.

The stance from Everton has significantly dropped his value and now he's expected to just take the hit on the chin.

He had a decent scoring record in other leagues if you guys had just been a bit coy on the situation and made out he's on the fringes somebody would have taken a chance on him.
Spot on.

Sometimes takes an outsider to see the wood for the trees.

It was 'kin ludicrous to bad mouth him when we required to shift him on. Still, Mr Koeman had to show he's top dog I suppose.

I'm not sure why everyone is taking his word as gospel here. I'd rather hear both sides of the story myself.
Personally don't believe koeman just said that to him. Reckon he must have told him exactly why he wasn;t going to feature, and i reckon Koeman is clever enough to know what he is dealing with in a player like oumar

he won't go mate. his Girlfriend is based in manchester, he was in russia. So all of a sudden he got a dream move to go be with her, he has no intention of leaving us, especially on the wages he is on.
There's a lot of clubs in England and all of them are seeking a good deal. I'm sure he would have taken just being in the same country as her considering he was in Russia before.

It's often easier to paint somebody a villain but there's no way you can know he wouldn't have left if a reasonable offer to play elsewhere in England came in. My point is Everton removed the possibility of finding out.

There's a lot of clubs in England and many of them are seeking a good deal. I'm sure he would have taken just being in the same country as her considering he was in Russia before.

It's often easier to paint somebody a villain but there's no way you can know he wouldn't have left if a reasonable offer to play elsewhere in England came in. My point is Everton removed the possibility of finding out.
You aren't wrong mate, i am not disagreeing with you on your point.

but as i said before to someone else, Koeman has come in, seen Niasse for 45 minutes in 1 preseason game and told him to pack his bags. The same manager who still has Kone as a striking option! there is something far more than meets the eye in this situation, not as simple as just that he is no good because koeman would not have known that after 45 minutes.

and personally i believe Niasse had no intention of leaving us. I refer to the Bogarde situation. Where he got offered a huge wage beyond what he expected, then told he was not in the managers plans. Knowing he would have to take a paycut elsewhere, he travelled from holland every single day, trained, then flew back, for his 80k. Naisse is doing the same

There's a lot of clubs in England and all of them are seeking a good deal. I'm sure he would have taken just being in the same country as her considering he was in Russia before.

You'd have thought so, just not the case.

Turned down multiple moves.

...so its our fault he's crap is it ?? better imo than the deluded one's comments after every game.."Phenomenal etc etc ad nauseam"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back